Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#310128 by soldierfortune Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:25 pm
X-originating-IP: not available

Reply-To: "Mr.Patrick Joseph" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 05:34:42 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: ATM Visa Card.........URGENT

Attn: beneficiary.

This is to inform you that United Nation gave me instruction to contact you regarding your Compensation of ATM Visa Card.

After an extensive close door meeting between the Board of Directors of the UNITED NATIONS, THE WORLD BANK-GROUP AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND), it was resolved and agreed upon that this body "world international debt reconciliation committee" will work extensively to ensure that your Contract Payment, Your Inheritance and Lottery Winning prizes will be paid without hitches and delay through the World Bank–Group and IMF Insurance body.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received from Anti-Fraud International Monitoring Group your name/email has been submitted to us therefore the United Nations have agreed to compensate you with the sum of(US$500,000.00) this compensation is also including international business that failed due to Government problems etc.You are therefore advice to send the below information, full name address and telephone number. Reply me on this email address: [email protected]

Meanwhile your ATM Visa Card is here with me, I only waiting to hear from you so that you’re ATM Visa Card will be delivery to you within three working days time.

Waiting to hear from you,

Thanks,
Mr. Patrick Joseph.
Advertisement