Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#310138 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 pm
Robyn Cass [email protected]

Dearest,

This is to inform you that I have been sick but I thank God I am better now, that's why you have not heard from me for a long time. I want you to know that I have been working to make sure the luggage was move out and after doing my best, the luggage was in Canada right now and I want you to reconfirm your information to enable me send it to the agent for you to claim the luggage without any delay.

Remember the luggage contain the sum of $4.5 million and the agent did not know about the money. I did everything to make sure the luggage leave to Canada so I want you to reconfirm your information so that I will forward it to the agent for him to ship the luggage to you or you will travel to meet with him immediately. I want you to know that this is all about my life and you are all my hope so I am pleading with you not to let me down again. I am waiting for your information to enable me send the information to the agent immediately.

Thanks,
Robyn.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement