Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293716 by Calvin Wed May 04, 2016 6:41 am
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.61.100; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: Ex7t59v40mg37k4YUYuo4w0QWbeI+zdoAw3hIyLE5ErNDIlqNE+KFAdNu0A2QAKOTCHH9xta9/kX1pMOAFKj376EwyJG4fGJm/9+2wIk7p1UXCnoW09YR9BADzQ+vW2/Ok0klGmtTTU9khA6J03w5QnXmYAkeGseeRePwAhquuFZTCVWTZeLb5fsgdULH8kXI4IIbPlW725Pn+ELkHBJiVr9f4yGqun40vE+amDow2ODYGrDhHiOmw==
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S49.hotmail.com ([65.54.61.100]) by COL004-MC2F43.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23143);
Tue, 3 May 2016 12:15:50 -0700
Received: from SNT151-W34 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S49.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 3 May 2016 12:15:21 -0700
X-TMN: [bJycAVaIHQcKI1VTJU7KjaF8gYKql8/+]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e9dc9fc9-dada-4a58-9a3f-9cd75802268c_"
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: hi
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 19:15:19 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 May 2016 19:15:21.0947 (UTC) FILETIME=[23692AB0:01D1A570]

Greetings to you, My Name is Patricia, I'm from US.i have gone through your profile on this site, I have something very important to tell you. please i am waiting for your urgent reply.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#294210 by Tim Atem Mon May 09, 2016 8:07 am
This scammer has stolen the name and photos of the real Patricia Horoho. It is important to note that the real Patricia Horoho has nothing to do with this scam. The scammer is using the identity of a real person to try and make their scam look legit!

My Dear,

Hi,how is the day and the weather there? thank you very much for your reply, as I said I am united state army general, but now here on a mission in Afghanistan, peacekeeping, my dear, I really want to establish a long-term relationship with you, maybe we can start with a friend or go to the fans.

I am a Lieutenant General of the United States, from North Carolina in the United States, working with the American Army as Medical Command in Afghanistan / for peace, which I suppose is not new to you. As the situation is there stuff when it comes to economic and safety standards? Life is precious, and I think that the nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people ... What do you think ???

I am a widow of five years with two girls and one boy, . What do you do for a living ... to overcome the economic costs and keep your family? There is a saying that it is difficult to find outstanding employees with high principles which are responsible greetings online for good friendship and sincere devotees, tell me your opinion on this?

Well I appreciate us to be good friends in honesty, integrity and trust, although only knew, we can share ideas and discuss several issues, how to talk more about yourself, and with the passage of time, maybe something there for us ... What are you wielkieprzyszlosc for it? Even though we just met, the stage of confidence and desire to start this friendship, I request to add me to your contact list so that we can talk ..... please, please, if you have a Hotmail account, try to create it, so that i will add you and we'll talk from there, or you prefer e-mail to the e-mail address? just let me Know.

Thanks a lot I assure you that we will be best friends, that people will envy you and all you have to do is be honest in our communication, as good friends ... OK. I'm looking for a man to settle in my life, because I will soon retire from work and I wanted to go into business investment, and if you start a relationship, I think that over time could lead to marriage, as it is one of the reasons why i register on the site, so what do you think?

What are your hobbies, interests, lifestyle, religious believe and plans for life? For me, my hobbies are reading, music and sports, including all the running, skiing, sailing, snow and basketball. I also played guitar in a rock and roll, Religious Catholic, my plans for my future is to find a man and settle into a profitable business after my departure from the army. My dear Let me hear from you, so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take care of yourself.

Sincerely
General Patricia Horoho.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#294480 by Tim Atem Wed May 11, 2016 6:41 pm

My Dear,

Thanks you for your love and kindness, my dear am very happy to read your reply, my dear i really want a relationship like

friendship and loving couple that can lead to long term relationship or marriage in the future.

Honey here in the military zone we are not allowed to use mobile phone,we only make use of paging and email communications, my dear lover i want to go into partnership with you, as I do not know how long we will stay in the war zone here to the rescue of the war.

Honey i want you to know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we found a safe containing a large amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries which we think the used to purchase weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all parties to this that the money be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $ 9,000,000 (nine million dollars USA). So i seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 9,000,000 from here to you, in all that I can ensure that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not a stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I made arrangements with a UN diplomat who promised to deliver the background to any of my choosing destination. I will compensate you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your country. A passionate appeal i will do to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be very bad for me, because of my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing this to you without knowing you, well I will say after my prayer my i was convinced that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund, by reading your email that sounds so well and you are a hard working man, whom I would like to invest my life and my money with

I do not know how long we will stay here, and I've survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to look for a reliable and worthy trusted person to help me receive and invest the funds in your country because after my retirement i will be migrating to your house to invest and start a new life not as a soldier.

In conclusion, I' will like you to send a reply immediately as soon as you receives the proposal. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly In Love,
General. Patricia D. Horoho,

#294922 by Tim Atem Sun May 15, 2016 8:04 am
Patricia's fake shipper:

Mr. Mohammed Usman
phone number: +233-546793911
email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hello My Dear,

I have read your mail and the contents is well understood. How are you doing today with hope all is moving fine with you together with your health which is very much important to me, i hope you are okay? thanks for your message.

My dear, i will like you to contact the security company with your contact information to enable them deliver the consignment box to you, i have been in contact with them and inform them about you, their manager, said that i should inform you to reconfirm them with your contact information to avoid any mistake. They also made me understand that their head office in Ghana will carry on the delivering of the consignment box to you, they said that due to the war in Afghanistan,

The can't deliver the consignment box to you from Afghanistan that every consignment box they have in their office was moved to their head office in Ghana, so they have decided to carry on the delivery of the consignment through their head office from Ghana, so they have decided to carry on the delivery of the consignment box to you through their head office there at Ghana,

please contact them immediately with your contact information. Below is their head quarter contact information.

B.p 234 Tabon Link, Accra-Ghana
Contact person: Mr. Mohammed Usman
Telephone number +233546793911
E-mail ( [email protected] )
( [email protected] )

Please try your possible best to make contact with the security company immediately so that they will deliver the consignment box to you, i am very worried over here.

Take good care of your self for me and God bless you. I will be waiting to read from you as soon as you make contact with them.

Yours Faithfully.

#310158 by Tim Atem Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:19 am
Using the same email address [email protected] with a new script.

other email: [email protected]
phone number: +44-2032394672

Dear My Friend ,

Greetings to you, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you and your family, I supposed to write you earlier but my concentration is to finish with all my endeavors, therefore I was so much occupied.

I am writing in respect to our mutual concerning the transfer of the money, after all said and done, I finally came out victoriously. It is quite unfortunate that you lose the trust and confidence I had earlier reposed on you. Although, I actually understand all you went through, skeptics and doubt, which you definitely give up.

However, I am delighted to inform you that the delivery of the cash box, finally came through with the assistance of Dr. Thompson A. Morris, from Holland, who came to my aid at the most crucial time, although a lot of money was spent for the completion of this transaction but success was finally achieved.

Presently, I am into a project with investment, so I'm now in India and due to my programmed schedule, I may not be back to my country until December 2017, because I will be traveling from London to India and to Australia, also to other countries for business establishments, meanwhile I presently reside in London because me and Dr. Thompson A. Morris, has business investment in England, therefore this is my new England number: +44 2032 394 672

First, I want to thank the Lord for keeping his promise that those that put their trust in Him will never be ashamed. He is truly the Prayer-answering God.

Secondly, I want to seize this medium to appreciate all your contributions and the time spent in the course of the delivery of the cash box. Thank you very much and may the good God bless you.

In the light of this arrangement has been made with My Reverend Father in Ghana, to send ATM MASTER CARD, to you which contained sum of US$300,000.00 as a token of my appreciation and compensation for all you have contributed and with your time you spend in the past to the transaction of the money. Kindly accept this offer with good mind.

This Is his Church E-Mail Address Contact:( [email protected] )

Contact details of the Reverend Father : Solomon G. Dusuma
Church Name: Presbyterian Church of all Nations
Head quarters Sent Paul parish in Accra Ghana
Address: 19 Air Port Road Accra, Ghana
Email: [email protected]

Inform the Rev. Father Solomon; that I instructed you to contact him regarding the, ATM Master Card, which I deposited in his custody on your name, meanwhile forward this message to him for his better understanding, and please understand that I giving you the amount by Master Card for security purpose, because if I advice the Reverend to send you the money in cash, maybe it will be lost or stolen by thief, so that is why I lodge the amount in Master Card on your name, so that you will be able to receive your money successfully, in any Bank in your country.

However, I may not be opportune to attend your messages to my email for now, because I am very busy with my project at the moment, but you may drop your current telephone number if different from the former telephone number you send to me before. I will give you a call from India as soon as possible.

Please update me immediately you received the Master Card from Reverend Father Solomon.

My regards,
Yours sincerely
General Patricia.