Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#310172 by HillBilly Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:16 am
same scammer as here : viewtopic.php?p=309275#p309275

Steven Howell <[email protected]>
5:22 AM (1 hour ago)

to

Details of your ATM VISA CARD

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through our western union network here, we have credited your total fund of $2,500,000.00 USD into an ATM VISA card to be deliver to you and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA card. We paid the delivery charge because your cheque worth two million five hundred united state dollars has less than 13 days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into federal government treasury account, that is why we converted your Cheque to ATM VISA CARD to be deliver to you.

Like i stated above, the delivery charges has been paid, therefore the only money you were advice to send to them is their official security keeping fees of $27 USD every day. I did not pay their official security keeping fees, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their official security keeping fees is $27.USD per a day, and I deposited it on 24th of October 2016.

Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information;

Company name; UPS Express Customer Service.
Logistic Manager: Mr.Tom U. Dickson
Phone: Tel: 00229-965-062-58
E-mail [email protected]
The director e-mail is below
[email protected]

Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know once you receive this your ATM VISA CARD.

Contact them today with your full information requested below;

Your Full Name;.........................

Your Country;..........................................
Your Residence Home Address;..........................
Your Direct Phone ;......................................
Your Cell;.......................................
Age/Sex;.................................................

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody.

Shipment Code awb :33xzs,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt442:
Security Code sctc:2001dhx:567:
Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:33028:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:01

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Steven Howell
Ecowas representative

Received: from 197.234.219.79 ([197.234.219.79]) by webmail.telekom.hu (Horde Framework) with HTTP; Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:22:16 +0200
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:22:16 +0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To:
Subject: Details of your ATM VISA CARD
Reply-to: [email protected]

IP: 197.234.219.79
Decimal: 3320503119
Hostname: 197.234.219.79
ASN: 37424
ISP: Spacetel benin
Organization: Spacetel benin
Services: None detected