Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#310232 by Rocio Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:50 am
This is the Original Message:

Original Message
Message ID <[email protected]>
Created at: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 4:21 AM (Delivered after 347 seconds)
Subject: IMMEDIATE STOP ORDER ON YOUR FUND (US$1,575,000.00)
SPF: SOFTFAIL with IP 98.138.121.56 Learn more
DKIM: PASS with domain yahoo.com Learn more

IMMEDIATE STOP ORDER ON YOUR FUND (US$1,575,000.00)
Inbox
x
Inland Revenue Service [email protected] via yahoo.com

AttachmentsOct 25 (1 day ago)

to me
Department of the Treasury
Inland Revenue Service
Houston, Texas 73301
United State of America.

Attn:

We write to officially inform you that the transfer of US$1,575,000.00 (One million, five hundred and seventy five thousand United States Dollars Only) from the SunTrust Bank United States has been STOPPED due to absence of the Tax Clearance. Every activity with reference to its reflection to your designated bank account has been temporarily suspended, and any action taking on the contrary will amount to insubordination which is punishable by law.

However, you are required to pay a zero point one percent {0.1%} Tax of $1,575,000.00/- USD = $1,575/- USD to this office immediately for the processing and issuing of your Non-Resident Tax Clearance to complete your funds transfer to your bank account. This must be done on or before October 31, 2016 to avoid possible confiscation of your funds.

Find attached Stop Order Report on your funds Transfer for your perusal and immediate compliance with the Tax Clearance obligation to complete your funds transfer to your bank account. Arrange the fee immediately and contact SunTrust Bank to direct you on how to send the fee to complete your funds transfer at the earliest.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Patrick Womack
Security and Logistic Director,
Inland Revenue Services - USA.
Tel: +1 (360) 761-1457. Fax: +1 (360) 761-1457

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Any e-mail messages from the U.S Inland Revenue Services (IRS) are sent in good faith, but shall not be binding nor construed as constituting any obligation on the part of the IRS.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail contains confidential information, which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and return the entire message. Thank you for your assistance.

My story is that I had given money already but this time they are still communicating with me. I just read my e-mail and they haven't communicated after almost two weeks the deposit was made. What should I do?
Advertisement

#310235 by AlanJones Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:02 am
Delete the email without responding - if you stop answering them they will eventually give up and go away, but all the time you are responding (even if it is to tell them to 'F*ck off', they will still see you as a potential victim who can be talked round to paying more.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#310237 by Rocio Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:14 am
Thanks a lot Alan Jones! I will be reporting this to our NBI too because I am worried of the identity I had given them already. I know the money deposited would not be returned but I want to at least make our government be aware that my identity might be possibly used by scammers and fraudsters. I also closed down my account and the ID that I had given them would be renewed already so I could do something about it.
#310238 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:26 am
(360) 761-1457
3607611457 is a VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in WA

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/