Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#311071 by Calvin Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:13 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: what to do

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, Abuja.
TEL: +234 803 702 6106

Attention MY Dear

Your email has been noted, I need you to understand that this ATM CARD which is going to be delivered to you is really aimed at helping you actualize all you've lost in the past including an extra compensation. I want you to understand the process involved in the delivery of your ATM CARD which shall take place any moment from now, you have to settle for the mailing fee of $200 today before the delivery can commence,since you do not have an account with the DHL as we have a banding contract with them. Once that is done, I shall immediately register your card with the courier afterward, send you your courier PACKAGE OWNERSHIP NUMBER which show that your package was legally registered by courier. You shall present the courier PACKAGE OWNERSHIP NUMBER to the courier delivery man that shall be bringing your card to you as prove, the package with those numbers on it is yours.This ATM Card you can be withdrawal daily limit for the ATM card is US$4,000.00/day ok. Here is the payment information required for the receipt of the mailing charge as provided by the courier official via MONEY GRAM Only.

Money gram Information

Name of Receiver: : Anthony Chinwuba
Address: Abuja, Nigeria
Test Question: In God
Test Answer: We Trust
Amount: US$195.00 (mailing charge) + US$5 (Tag) = US$200.00
MTCN:........................
Sender's name:....................
Sender's address:...................... ...

Once that is done, furnish me with the payment details such as the MTCN, Sender's name and address where you want the card to be mailed to. I will get in touch with the COURIER COMPANY to proceed with the delivery of your Card as soon as they get the fee. and in less than 42hrs you will have your card at your door step.

MY WORD IS MY BOND.

Yours in Service,

Mr. paul Awkwright
CONSULER,

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#312775 by AlanJones Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347037214236

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
TEL: +234-7037214236
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Attention Beneficiary

The BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana and Burkina Faso received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia,Etc.
whom the country of Nigeria/Benin,Burkina Faso And Ghana have recompensed you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country
Citizens.

Your name and the names of those victims whom emails address i have sent along for your perusal was listed by the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU). A compensation has been issued out in
ATM CARD to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that was reported undelivered as at on Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receives your ATM CARD immediately for your own use.

NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin,Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company and EMS SPEED POST courier service for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your recompense on or after Monday. You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers
and security companies who in collaboration scammed you.
And make sure you Call me at: +234-7037214236 immediately to check if the delivery date suits you.
Yours in Service,

Mr. Paul Arkwright
CONSULAR,
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
ABUJA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#313660 by AlanJones Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347037214236

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,

Attention Beneficiary

The BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana and Burkina Faso received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia,Etc.
whom the country of Nigeria/Benin,Burkina Faso And Ghana have recompensed you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country
Citizens.

Your name and the names of those victims whom emails address i have sent along for your perusal was listed by the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU). A compensation has been issued out in
ATM CARD to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that was reported undelivered as at on Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receives your ATM CARD immediately for your own use.

NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin,Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company and EMS SPEED POST courier service for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your recompense on or after Monday. You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers
And make sure you Call me at: +234-7037214236 immediately to check if the delivery date suits you.
Yours in Service,

Mr. Paul Arkwright
CONSULAR,
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
ABUJA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#313685 by Tim Atem Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:24 am
Using the same [email protected] email address.

reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +234-7037214236

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,

Attention Beneficiary

Citizens.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Paul Arkwright
CONSULAR,
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
ABUJA.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5