Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#310816 by Zander Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:35 pm
Thank you for replying back to my email, this is Dave Dawes, its been years now but we still thank God everyday for this blessings, so in turn we have decided to put smiles on the faces of other people, we have agreed to do the will of God, I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of one million pounds, You must be a God fearing individual, I am a Catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

You should understand that God works in a miraculous ways, You may be wondering why you received the email, When i was first contacted via phone that i had won this large amount of money, i doubted it and i thought it wasn't for real Until i got to remember that i previously bought a lottery ticket some time ago, I know you would be wondering in your heart if this is for real but don't panic it not a dream its reality.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of a million pounds, our information below is 100% legitimate, Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky Millionaires and all you have to do is get back to us via e-mail and also kindly sends us the below details so that we can direct you to our pay-out Bank to effect disbursement as soon as possible.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below, you can read more about me by Viewing this: Youtube link < snipped>

My donation of £1,000,000 GBP (One Million Great Britain Pounds) may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back, Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:

With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the disbursement of the fund to you as soon as possible

I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country, we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you

Hope to read from you soon

Regards
Dave Dawes
Advertisement

#313687 by Tim Atem Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:29 am

Good day, how are you doing today, i hope all is well with you? i sent an email to you earlier which i believe you have received and surprisingly enough for me i got no response back from you which i don't know the reason why, to cut this short i will want to use this medium to confirm from you if you still which to receive this donation grant of 1 million pounds from I and my wife, because you are the last on our list to receive this offer and so if you don't wish to receive this grant we can without delay look for someone else who will appreciate this offer.

If you wish to receive this donation from us then you should immediately provide me with your personal details (name, address, age) and a direct mobile number so we can forward to the payment bank in charge of payment remittance.

I await your soonest reply.

Best Regards,

Dave Dawes

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5