Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#313829 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 am
Tel. No.: +447024051833

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN PAYMENT
ZONAL OFFICE MANCHESTER CITY
P.O. BOX 181 29-39 STEVE LANE LONDON
PHONE: + 44 702-405-1833
OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Attention XXX
Let me be honest with you. This information is just for you alone. I would suggest that you try to fix it instead of making any trouble with it as my job might be put on the line here.
Your name has been on an awaiting list of payment of next of kin/Contract payment submitted by the British Government for reasons of no banking particulars on which transfer should be made to until two days ago when the paying Bank personnel brought in another payment roaster for the replacement of the former that had your name on it.
The new roaster had you name but with care off another name as the beneficiary. The new name is as shown below;
Bank Name: Navy Federal Credit Union
Address: 1200 4th Ave BOX 3100
Merrifield , VA 22119-3100
The Account Number is 2625890-005 or access # 3451042
The routing number is 2560-7497-4.
Beneficiary: Shane Simpson.

This appeared to be very strange that no stop other or change of account document accompanied this new payment roaster. That was why I contacted you in order to find out if truly you had appointed someone else to stand in for your payment. This was exactly what happened and what warranted me contacting you. For my safety and to ensure that this transfer is not made, I will advice that you do not try to make trouble over this and just follow my instructions so that you do not loose you money.

For you advice, I would suggest you obtain a stop order from the British crown court London or from the originating country to enable you obtain a change of account form which you will forward to the paying bank Audit department immediately for this rectification to be made so that your funds will not be transferred into the wrong account. I will get the man in the paying bank records department whom will help you get the affidavit and put it into their records, if you do not have anyone. Will be waiting for your response.

Yours Faithfully,
MRS. HUSTON JONES

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#315327 by AlanJones Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:24 am
Tel. No.: +442075015500

CITIBANK NA, MAIN OPERATIONS CENTRE
FROM DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE
INTERNATIONAL BANKING
ADDRESS: LEWISHAM HOUSE, 25 MOLESWORTH STREET, LEWISH.
LONDON, SEI 37EX
TELL: +44 20 7501 55 00

Attention XXX,
We thank you for your co-operation on the successful transfer of first batch of your part payment of Ten Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollar ($10,100,000.00) transferred into your bank account as stated below which your NEXT OF KIN have acknowledged receipt of the fund.
NAME OF BANK: CAPITAL ONE BANK
BANK ADDRESS: N.Y. 11373, USA.
ACCOUNT NO: 580294045
ACCOUNT NAME: MARIA T. EL-ZEIN
ROUTING CODE: 021407912
SWIFT CODE: NFBKWS22
However, we write to inform you that the remaining balance of your fund has been approved for payment again and would be transferred to the same bank account as stated above which you provided in the course of the former payment received.

Kindly notify us of a change in your banking information if there is any before we proceed with the transfer. Please note that the transfer shall be the same way we made the first payment to you thus; telegraphic transfer and shall be confirm within three (3) banking days from the date of the transfer. Give this matter urgent attention it demands so that you can receive your payment within the time frame of the approval. You are advised to deal directly to this department.
KINDLY NOTIFY US OF ANY MISTAKE OR CHANGES IN YOUR RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION IF THEIR IS ANY.

Yours Faithfully,
MRS. HUSTON JONES
(DEPARTMENT OF REMITTANCE)
CITIBANK, UK.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.