Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314067 by AlanJones Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:27 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998214985

Hello Dear,

I have tried all my possible best to see that your ATM VISA CARD will be successfully airlift and safely deliver to your address by tomorrow as planed.
Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems to see that your ATM CARD is insured as it were required to do by the Courier Company.

In line with this, i tried my possible best and raise $55 out of the $155 that was needed by the ROYAL Courier Company for the insuring of your ATM CARD. I did this since you are having it difficult to raise the $155 which is needed.
Therefore, all you will now send is $100.00 only nothing more. The Director of the ROYAL Courier Company promised that he will give you tracking information which you will use to monitor your package while on transit till it finally gets to your address.

You should see this as a duty on your side to get the remaining balance $100.00 and send it to the Courier Company today. If you are able to make this payment immediately, then your ATM CARD will be dispatch this evening as they have promised. I assure you of this delivery and you will be more than happy. Take note; On the parcel, you will find a brown envelope sealed together inside the packaged, a secrete code# the pin numbers which you will use to access the ATM CARD.

The amount credited on this card was $8.500.000.00 you can withdraw $20,000 per day until the $8.500.000.00 is fully paid to you. Try to send the $100 now so that the Courier Company will carry on your delivery this evening and you will receive it tomorrow morning. Make sure you give your full name and delivery address to them to avoid delivery to the wrong address.

SEND THE $100.00 VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TO THE COURIER COMPANY WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW,

Receiver: Frank Eze
City: Cotonou
Text Question: Important
Answer: Today
Amount:$100

Please do this right away they are waiting to dispatch your delivery the earlier time today.Once you send the $100.00 then you must forward the payment details to them, such as REFERENCE# SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS

To: Mr Onyaka Obi

Director Company
ROYAL Express Delivery Company

Immediately you receive the funds from the ATM CARD, do get back to us to know about the successful payment you receive OKAY.

Thank you,
Mr. Grace Williams
+229 9821-4985
This is my Email::: [email protected] Internal Auditor Foreign Transfer Unit, GT BANK-COTONOU BENIN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement