Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314078 by Tim Atem Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:07 am

Attention please!!!

How are you doing hope all is well with you?

Please if you are not interested just ignore this message okay, my name is Dr William Hassan, I have been working here in Syria for the past 5 years under United Nation. I’m a medical Doctor.

The reason why I’m contacting you is that I have being working with one of the richest man here in Syria who had Brain Cancer without any family he passed away last week as close as we were to each other he left me a huge amount of money $3 Million US Dollar, I want to move this money out of Syria as you know there's war going on here right now and it's not safe with me here in this country because of the war. Anything can happen anytime. I might even lose the money or my life if it stays with me for so long I want to move this money to you for safe keeping, I will go to your country and meet you once it's safely there with you,

I want to invest the money on something like opening my own Clinic, Please bear in mind that I will give you 10% of the Total amount for your assistance. If you are interested and willing to help me keep the money, I will make an arrangement with a diplomat company who can take the money out from this Syria to your destination. Please be inform there is no risk in this or money laundering case I have all the necessary documents to proof that this funds belongs to me. You won't have any problem in your country. or Bank So please do tell me if you are interested or not.

Thanks and best regard

Dr William Hassan

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement