Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#317346 by Calvin Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:20 am
Reply: ANTHONY CHINWUBA - [email protected]

Subject: MINISTER OF FINANCE NIGERIA

FROM OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL MINISTER OF FINANCE NIGERIA
ADDRESS: PLOT 209 MADELIN 3RD AVENUE GARKI ABUJA
MINISTER OF FINANCE ADDRESS: PO BOX. 2947# 1ST AVENUNE OPPOSITE TUDE-MOTORS
CONTACT ABUJA,CODE: #PT2016

To your Attention Beneficiary,

With all due respect MRS Kemi Adeosun the new elected MINISTER OF FINANCE of Benin Republic , was released to tears last week when I went to the government house last week Friday to check on the profile of this humble nation where I discovered a lot of corrupted/crimes judgment of our Ex.President Dr. Thomas Yayi Boni over your inheritance fund,

I wanted to e-mail you on Friday regarding the new development but as a new MINISTER OF FINANCE I need time to settle in and clear all the messes our ex Government has done to this country, our former government deceived you into sending money to Benin Republic for the benefit of your inheritance return to you of which you did and receive nothing, Now as the new MINISTER OF FINANCE of this humble nation I am hereby to abort the President Thomas Yayi Boni era of fraudulent and scam to innocent people like you.

He did not only collect bribes he steal fraudulent scams and even pass a wicked Judgments to poor people like you which denies them the chance of receiving the inheritance fund, The worst part of it is that he will ask them to pay they hard earn money and still yet ignore them,

So I have been fighting very hard to dry up the ex Government corruption and crimes and I am hereby to apologize to you on behalf of this humble nation and on behalf of the very good people of this country Nigeria to waive away the bad era and experience you encounter during the tenor of our ex-government, Please I personal apologize and promise to make it up to you,

Since I entered this post as the new MINISTER OF FINANCE of Nigeria my first promise is to waive/banish the corruption in this country by arresting all the scammers that prorates this country and ever since I was confirmed as the new MINISTER OF FINANCE of Nigeria 37 scammers has been arrested and they were jailed for life because they made not only you but a lot of people homeless and bankrupted,

I have made a genuine arrangement to waive away tears from innocent people like you by compensating all the victims of scam in this country with this token of $10.5 Million dollars just to take away the pains they received in the name of Nigeria so please if you know anyone who is also a victim kindly pass this letter to him OR her so that they can contact me for immediate transfer,

The transfer arrangement of the $10.5million compensation fund has been completed and the transfer will commence immediately once I confirm your details and I am hereby to assure you that I will take care of the transfer personal to avoid you losing another hard earned money so you have to abort/cancel every transaction you have with any bank or other offices over your fund because they will continue to scam you and at the end you will still blame this country, so you better be wise now because a word is enough for the wise,

Keep in mind the transfer of the $10.5million dollars will cost you only $150 for the money laundering clearance paper work from (IMF OFFICE Nigeria otherwise your fund will not be transfer to you, Note that I will take care of the transfer charge and any other occur charges, so you have to raise the $150 and send it so that your fund clearance paper work fom (IMF OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC) can be obtained today for immediate transfer of your fund to you,

Here is what needed from you,
YOUR.................Full name:
YOUR.................Country:
YOUR....................Address:
YOUR.....................Phone Number:
YOUR......................FULL Bank Account Details
And your banking details where the money can be transferred to,

keep in mind is compulsory you must pay the $150 because the document must be obtained from the (IMF OFFICE NIGERIA) before I can be able to help you receive your fund from Bank of America New Jersey, so try and send the fee today via Money Gram to below info,

Receiver Name::chinwuba onura
City:::: ABUJA
Amount:::: US$150
Money Gram::Numbers
Sender name and address:
?
I humble myself before thee as the new NIGERIA MINISTER OF FINANCE of Benin. My best wish to you
is that your dreams has come to reality,

Best Regards.
MRSKemi Adeosun.
MINISTER OF FINANCE NIGERIA

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement