Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#317540 by Calvin Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:22 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: partnership

Happy New Year!!!

I am John Graham, i'm working as an accountant with Emirates Financial Services Dubai UAE. It is my job description to handle the portfolio of loans and investments as well manage account for foreign investors from USA, Costa Rica, Mexico and Brazil.

There is an account belonging to a Mexican investor(Elisa Rodriguez) that has been inactive Since 2010 that absorbed the sum of $25,100,000.00 and lack of inactiveness can lead to account termination and the funds will be disbursed between the EFS and Government of Dubai (UAE) according to EFS policy.
I have decided to move this fund out from the account before the management takes notice of it, many times foreign investors dies leaving their fund for years and nobody comes for it.

To achieve this successfully without raising red flag, i seeked for your consent to stand as Elisa Rodriguez's (account beneficiary/Join Venture partner) to enable us have full access to the account and make online transfer to any other account outside Dubai. Kindly get back to me if you can take this challenge for our mutual benefits, so that we can executes this deal.
Prosperous New Year!!

Best Regards
John Graham

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement