Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#317712 by AlanJones Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17135819571

Congratulation!!!!

I was calling you to give you the information on phone but you did not pick my calls
throughout yesterday even this morning now i decided to email you with the MTCN and
senders name so that you can pickup this first $5000 usd today to enable us send
you another today as you know that we can only transfer $5000 usd per day below is the
information on how to pickup your first $5000 usd.

MTCN # 5930843242
Sender Name: EJIOFOR PETER
Amount's $2,500.00
Test Question:::::what color
Test Answer::::::Green

Contact us via email ( [email protected] )contact person Mr Mark Brown
Director in charge of your payment 713-581-9571 note you can not be able to Pickup this
$5,000 USD just because your payment file has not yet been activated so as soon
as your payment file is activated then you will have no problem in picking up any MTCN
we sent you.Below is the western union or money gram information on how to send your
payment file activation fee of $97 USD as soon as you receive this message and feel free
to text or call 713-581-9571 for more details about your fund transfer contact person is
Mr. Mark Brown.

1. Receiver Name :--------UCHENNA UWA
2.Country:------Benin Republic.
3. City:------Cotonou
4. Question---------When
5. Answer:----------Now
6. Amount:---------- $97
7. MTCN: -----------
8. Sender Name------

Make sure that you send to us your full name and address including your current
telephone numbers because we need to call you as soon as we send you another payment
because there is no time to waste Congratulation!!!! once again.

Thanks
Mr Mark John
Director Western Union
Texas Tyler United States
Text Or Call Us 713-581-9571

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement