Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#320539 by Snow-White Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:01 pm
zorpia
Stephen
Vaslui, Romania
Looking for a friend with anyone
aged 40‑68, in Austria.
Married
I am Friendly
Here is De Long Stephen Erwin, from South Carolina in USA. I work in Commissioner for oaths as a legal practitioner living and practicing here in London; I am married with 2 dynamic children, i am here just to make friends both men and women

Image Image Image Image Image

Greetings to you my respected friend

Please,

I am De Long Stephen Erwin, from South Carolina in USA. I work in Commissioner for oaths as a legal practitioner living and practicing here in London; permit me as I want to introduce you into this simple business project that has to do with traveling to Barbados and back to UK. I am sorry if the message embarrasses you but I decided to write to you after a careful thought that you might be honest and serious person to handle the project which we can finalize within 14 days and we receive our profits since you cannot spend any money from your side. To tell you more details about this project and how it will be done, one of friends while schooling here in UK who his late father was former deputy Finance Minister and Economic Planning in republic of Cote d’Ivoire during the regime of former president Laurent Gbagbo, contacted me for this Business project this week. Your money is not need till this project is completed and we receive our commission

He made me to understand that before the civil war started in republic of Cote d’Ivoire, in March 2011, his late father already made a deposit of Twenty Five Million United State of American dollars only ($25,000,000.00) in a private Security Company here in UK for Safe Keeping and investment projects. Right now the family is ready to make use of the fund, in which they decided to send one of their trusted family members who was among the teams that accompanied their late father during the time he made deposit to the Security Company in UK to represent the family over there in UK for claim and invest the fund into any lucrative venture in UK.

They has claimed the Trunk Box out from Security Company, before they realized that the money was defaced into Black Coded Form in order to beat the security in the airport when moving the money into UK, the family has applied for the chemical solution here in UK, but remains the “Activate Solution Chemicals” which the chemist directed them to somewhere in Bridgetown Barbados where the chemical can be secured.

I was motivated to introduce you into this Business deal because the family is ready to take care of your trip expense and have already paid for the “Activate Solution Chemicals” in Barbados which cost them equivalent of "Two Hundred and Sixty Thousand United State of America Dollars only" (US$260,000.00), but they cannot travel or get any trusted one who will travel to Barbados and pick up the Chemical and deliver to UK due to VISA problem, as African nationals they have been restricted visa to Barbados, based on this problem my friend decided to contact me for solution and assistant and I promised him that I will try to get a trusted friend of mine who can travel to Barbados to Pick up the Solution Chemical and deliver to UK for the cleaning of the currency.

I wanted to make the trip myself but could not because of some projects I have at hand with Real Estate Investors here in UK. The project be taking me to UAE next week and will not allow me to make this trip; hence I decided to contact you to make the trip on my behalf so that we can share the agreed 20% of the total fund they are going to give to us as commission. My friend and his family have agreed to compensate us with 20% of the total 25 Million USD upon cleaning of the currency here in UK.

Meanwhile I have agreed with below working condition with the family of my friend.

1. The family will arrange flight ticket for you in advance.

2. They will compensate us with 20% of the total amount of the money which is Five Million United State of American dollars only ($5,000,000.00), in which both of us will share 50/50. This means you can be getting 2,500,000.00 and 2,500,000.00 will be for me. I know we do not know each other but two can work together and succeed when they agreed with each other, I believed you must be a good person as I am going to credit you worthy before my friend and his family; I will like you not to disappoint me

Furthermore, as soon as your flight ticket is ready the family will immediately arrange and send the sum of US $700 to you in advance to enable you take care of your feeding expenses in Barbados and they will give you another $700 on your arrival UK to enable you wait for the 48 hours of the cleaning process and to receive your $2,500,000.00 compensation as agreed. I contacted you believing you will not let me down before my friend

Please I need an urgent answer from you so that I will give you the contact of the family elder to talk to them in case you need more verification of this project
Yours sincerely

De Long Stephen Erwin ESQ
Stdelongew @ gmail.com
Advertisement