Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#320567 by malu53 Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:02 pm
Hello dear, how are you and your family? Compliment of the season. I hope that you have not forgotten me. I am Sgt. Happie Johnson. from United States of America, This is to bring to your notice that I have given a bank draft cheque to the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT
HERE IN FRANCE, the amount of ($250,000,00 USD) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/05 to you due to your past help and assistance, Remember that i told you about some money in which i told the diplomat to bring to your country but due to financial problems we were not able to complete the requirement then,
I am very happy to inform you that i was able to get a good representative from France who helped me to secure the money,The total money was $5.5million (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars). Out of the total money, I have decided to give you the total sum of $250,000 dollars(Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars)
I did not forget your efforts. Right now the money is under the care of Western Union in France Head Office, I gave them the money to transfer to you due to the urgency of my traveling, So right now.the Bank Banquet DE La Réunion Western Union have agreed to transfer it to you through bank to bank wire transfer,

The money could not be sent to you today due to allocated security code. since the Bank Banquet De La Réunion has approval to send the said cash. WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN FRANCE was unable to complete this because they want to reconfirm your information. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME :............................. .........

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS :...........................

MOBILE PHONE .............................. ......

BANK NAME :............................. .........

BANK ACCOUNT .............................. ......

BANK SWIFT CODE.......................... ........

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail with the above requested information to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with this following email Address ([email protected] ) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail as well with your correct information as requested,
Thanks and take good care of your self, remember to let me know when the money has been transferred to you so that we can share the joy together, This is my own turn to pay you back for your good heart. Helping or encouraging someone in need pays so much. In the moment,I am very busy here in Iraq, as you know how military work is , so i might not be checking my email always. Finally,try and get in touch with Western Union money transfer immediately for your bank draft cheque,
Have a wonderful day.
Yours friend,
Sgt.Happie Johnson
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017
Advertisement