Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#320769 by AlanJones Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998745558

We are here to inform you that your total Inheritance Payment of $7.8Million USD that you have been waiting for so many year is here in our office and if you wish to receive your total funds in cash, please email me as soon as possible with your full contact details so that you will receive your funds in cash to your home address with out any more delays and I will be expecting you to get back to me ASAP.

This cash was brought to us this yesterday by the cash payment office BENIN REPUBLIC, please reconfirm the below information, to avoid delivery of your cash to wrong hand.

Full names............
Parcel owner address......
Country/State........
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Tel...........

We will register your cash payment and send you some document's that back up the delivery before we proceed for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information for safety delivery.

Mr. Frank Edward
Director Cash Payment Office
Cell Phone: +229-9874-5558
Email:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#320815 by Tim Atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:30 am
Also using [email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +229-98745558

We are here to inform you that your total Inheritance Payment of $7.8Million USD that you have been waiting for so many year is here in our office and if you wish to receive your total funds in cash, please email me as soon as possible with your full contact details so that you will receive your funds in cash to your home address with out any more delays and I will be expecting you to get back to me ASAP.

This cash was brought to us this yesterday by the cash payment office BENIN REPUBLIC, please reconfirm the below information, to avoid delivery of your cash to wrong hand.

Full names............
Parcel owner address......
Country/State........
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Tel...........

We will register your cash payment and send you some document's that back up the delivery before we proceed for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information for safety delivery.

Mr. Frank Edward
Director Cash Payment Office
Cell Phone: +229-9874-5558
Email: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5