Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306047 by Tim Atem Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:44 am
phone number: +234-9028906895

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,
LAGOS.
Our Ref: CBN/LD/HOD/16/05/2013
Your Ref: ………………………..
Telex: CENBANK.
Tel: +234 9028906895
Fax: +23412270437
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/IRD/BEN/2013

Dear Beneficiary,

The Federal Government of Nigeria conducted a proper investigation and
discovered that you are among those that we have not paid in the past.

We are sorry for the delay and we also discovered that you have lost a
lot of money in the hands of fraud stars / Scammers presenting
themselves to be a worker with CBN and other bank officials.

However, all the board of directors and Federal Government of Nigeria
have unanimously agreed to remit your fund immediately you provide all
the necessary requirements for the wire transfer.

So by this letter, you are advised to re-confirm to me the followings;

1) Your House Address

2) Your working Telephone and Fax numbers for easy communication.

Upon the receipt of this letter call me immediately for more details.

Thanks.

Mr. felix carter
Director, CBN

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#306635 by AlanJones Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:03 am
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349028906895

We have deposited the check of your fund
($4.500`000`00USD) through
Western Union department after our finally meeting
regarding your fund,
All
you will do is to contact Western Union director
Rev Robert David
E-mail:[email protected] , He will give you direction on
how you will
be receiving the funds daily the only fee you will send to them
is $105
processing fee. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid
wrong
transfer such as,

Receiver's Name____
Address: ___
______
Phone Number: ____

Though, Mr. Robert David has sent $5000 in your
name today so contact him
or you call him on +234 9028906895 as soon as you
receive this email

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#306712 by Tim Atem Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:38 am

what you have to followed the instruction WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:

Remembered to send your full information to them so that they will transfered your fund to you ,and throungh mr philip he will give you direction on how to receiving your money daily and the only fees you will send to them is $105 that is the processing fees but remembered to send the your full information to avoide wrong transfered such as
Receiver's Name____
Address: ___
Phone Number: ____
and you will use this information to send the processing fees which is $105
western union information
Receiver's Name::::::::Anikweobi Gerogina
country name:::::::::::::::nigeria
city:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::akwa
text question:::::::::::::::when
answer:::::::::::::::::::::today
mtcn number::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
best regarde

felixcarter

thanks

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#313823 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999379278

OFFICE OF THE MONEYGRAM TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

HOW ARE DOING TODAY MY DEAR.

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES WE MONEY GRAM BENIN REPUBLIC ARE SENDING YOU THIS THE SAME EMAIL TO START PICKING UP YOUR PAYMENT AS WE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS
INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST THREE WEEK AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS ECO BANK MONEY GRAM,STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 48HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR
THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR FILE TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $5000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND OF $950.000.00 (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE
DOLLARS WHICH WILL TRANSFER TO YOU COMPLETELY.) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY
WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED FEE,TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HE RE,SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE, SO GO AND SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR FILE AND SEND TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT, I WILL GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND WITHIN 45 MINUTES, AFTER PICKING UP THE MONEY FROM YOU AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AFTER SENDING THE LAST FEE WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW REMEMBER THAT ANY DELAY IS ON YOUR HAND NOW AND DON'T BLAME ANYBODY HERE IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE IS YOUR DUTY TO BE FAST AND SEND THE MONEY SOONEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO BEGINS IN TRANSFERRING TO YOU FOR YOUR TOTAL FUNDS OF $950,000 THOUSAND USD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

I MUST PUT SMILE ON YOUR FACE.I REPEAT MY VOW AGAIN, ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE DEFINITELY YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE DONE TO YOU AND NOTHING MORE WILL BE REQUEST FROM YOU.NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE IN SENDING YOUR DAILY PAYMENTS TO YOU,I SUGGEST YOU RECONFIRM YOUR FULL RECEIVING DETAILS INFORMATION UPON CONFIRMING THE INFORMATION AND SENDER NAME OF THE FEE TO ENABLE YOU GET YOUR 5000:00 USD,TODAY AND REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS FUND AGAIN,BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST $5000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.

SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND.WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW.

AND UPDATE US AMOUNT THAT YOU SEND AND THE REF-NUMBERN SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO THIS

EMAIL,([email protected])
YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE TRANSFER CHARGES FEE THRU MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION:

RECEIVER NAME... KANE OBY
COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC.
CITY... COTONOU.
AMOUNT .......... ANY

SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND ANY MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW,CALL ME ON THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY
Mr.Mike Olis.+229 99379278

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#313825 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:16 am
Tel. No.: +22967634574

FROM REGULAR MAIL POST OFFICE.THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS AN ATM CARD IN THIS OFFICE DEPOSITED BY A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION BODY ON THE 22 /08/2016.
Contact us now,
Name of Director:Mr.Wilson Smith
E-mail: [email protected]
Te:+229-67634574

Your e-mail address was attached to it and is to be posted to you. we have Been waiting for you to contact us for your conformable ATM card which Contains the sum of US$5Million (Five Million United State Dollars) and some vital Documents.So kindly get back to this office (regular mail post office Benin Republic) to avoid fraudulent issues concerning this service.

You are to confirm and provide to us your postal address below.

YOUR FULL NAME...................
YOUR COUNTRY.....................
YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS..............
YOUR DIRECT PHONE................

Note: that you are to pay for the postal charges of US$65. And you are advice To send the postal charges through western union to the post Office with the Cashier's name below and forward the payment information to us for immediate Posting of Your ATM card.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE POSTING CHARGES OF US$65 THROUGH Money Gram ONLY.

RECEIVER NAME: ======== ANTHONY PETER
AMOUNT---$65,USD
REFINANCE#-----------
SENDER'S NAME:---------
CITY: ================ COTONOU

Note: that every claims has an expiring period of fourteen working days (14days) so you have to do that very urgently to avoid expiration.

The Benin Postal Service (BPOST) is the national carrier of all classes of mail items for delivery both within and outside Benin Republic. Mail items, which include letters, postcards, printed papers, parcels and aerograms are processed through the post office .Maximum weight for Speed post is 50kg. Maximum weight for International item is 30kg.

BEST REGARD'S,
DIRECTOR POST OFFICE
BENIN REPUBLIC

#315999 by AlanJones Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:52 am
Tel. No.: +22963864577

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military
Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.
Email::{[email protected]]

Good Day To You: ,

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Supp. Shullman Napolitano,the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Barack Obama, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.

But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Barack Obama and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.
To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$40 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin.

I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon.

I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million that was already handed over to me today.

Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commercial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heard from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of $79 only.

In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Your Full Name: :.........
Your Full Address:
Your Direct Telephone Numbers:

Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of $79.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$40Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official I pad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok.

Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box,for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it since .

Send the fee of $79.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.

Receiver’s Name:.... JULIUS NZE.
City:. . . . . . . . . . . . Cotonou
Amount:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .USD$79.00
Question:. . . . . . . . Urgent
Answer:. . . . . . .Today
Mtcn:. . . . . . . . . .
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

I have a very limited time to stay here so i Will like you to urgently respond to this email message with the fee payment MTCN Numbers ok , my dear, this is the opportunity for you and you have to urgently comply so that your Box shall be deliver to you at your designated address. But remember that after (Some Days) you did not make the Payment, then i Will have not other option than to regard your funds as unclaim and divert it to Us Government Reserve Fund or to Benin Government Treasury. Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL,NAPOLITANO SHULLMAN
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA .

Temporary Tel: + 229 63864577
From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security.

#317414 by AlanJones Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

WHY DO YOU KEEP SILENT ON YOUR PAYMENT WHICH IS READY TO PICK UP BY YOUR NAME?
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

DEAR CUSTOMER,

FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE
FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF WESTERN UNION AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF

FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST
PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (2.8M) SINCE YOU ARE

FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO
AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES START FROM $35 UP SINCE YOU ARE

NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REAMING BALANCE,

OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY
BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS

CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW http://ift.tt/ vEy1Bd.THEREFORE
GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE

US RELEASE YOUR
PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL
HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF

YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD,

ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM
WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH
UP

THE BALANCE SUM.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE
MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH
IS

ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE,JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT THIS
TRANSFER PAYMENT.

MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 766 943 8285
AMOUNT;;;;;;;;;;;5,000.00 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT
SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO
COMPLY OR

YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT
OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH

YOU WILL USE TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT
IMMEDIATELY.

1.RECEIVER NAME:……. PETER UDOKA.
2.COUNTRY:…………. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :…………… COTONOU .
4.AMOUNT ………..ANY AMOUNT START FROM $35 UP
5. AMOUNT SEND.............
6.M.T.C.N NUMBER................

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE
CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 TODAY AND
NOT

TOMORROW OK.

REGARDS MR. PHILIP MIKE.
FROM THE HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION
BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT
MR. PHILIP YATER
GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE +229 63864577

#320771 by AlanJones Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:23 am
Reply-To: [email protected]

Benin Address In Cotonou, the delivery post office P.O. Box number M. Abou Kodjo 03 BP 1000 COTONOU BENIN télécommunications Tel: (+229)63864577 Services postaux et financiers Fax: (+229)611233
Email Address:::::[[email protected]}

Kind attention:

I’m Dr, john Raymond. the new appointed Postman of Regular Mail Post Office branched at Porto Nov-Benin. I assumed this office on 7th, February, 2017. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are six parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it.

The former appointee of this office (Alhaji Musa Jr) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. And one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery. According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died one years back. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains $2.5,000.00 and he found your email addresses without your names in the internet.

Meanwhile, I am making the arrangement of posting the parcels through Regular Mail Post Office to all of you. So, I want you to provide your postal address and your personal information as listed below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Postal Address:
3. Your Country and current City:
4. Your Telephone Number:
5. Your Country’s Postal Code:

Don’t be surprise in case this email message appears in your mail box as “undisclosed recipients” because I am sending the same message of the same content to six of you at the same time. I went to our head office at Cotonou-Benin and reported the issue of the discovered six ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the order to carry out the delivery immediately after you send the $65usd for the Postal Stamp of the parcel.

We would have deducted the fee out of the main fund but as you are clearly aware that we don’t have any access to the pin code of the ATM card until you receive it and open it by yourself. It’s an illegal act for us to open the pin code ourselves. So, you should send the $65usd today for the Postal Stamp.

Send the $65usd through Money Gram to my secretary MERCY OKOLO as listed below:

Receiver’s Name: MERCY OKOLO
City: Cotonou
Amount: $65
Sender’s Name:
Sender’s Address:
MTCN or Reference Number:

Then, provide the following information after sending the $65 usd. All the best.

Dr. John Raymond
New Appointee of Regular Mail Post Office, Porto Novo-Benin.

#332154 by AlanJones Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 am
Reply-to: "MRS,STELLA SHARTEL," - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999379278

UBA BANK Plc. ATM CARD PAYMENT
YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
ATM CARD Remittance Manager
ZENITH BANK Of Benin
Email:([email protected])

Attention Beneficiary

I am MRS,STELLA SHARTEL, the new account audit of UBA BANK Plc Benin and i am writing to notify you of a payment file containing an ATM card which has been issued out to you by the Federal Ministry of Finance.

I am new here in this office and i have orders from the entire government of
the Federal republic of Benin to contact beneficiaries and make sure they
receive their ATM cards if its still in custody of this bank. Can you kindly
let us know the reason of your delay concerning the Delivery of your ATM
CARD?
Why do you decide to abandon your ATM CARD? Worth of $4.5million USD with us if you fail to contact us on or Before 48 hours or else we shall cancel the delivery of your ATM CARD And return your fund to government reserve account, your delivery Process has been done.

If you are ready to receive your ATM card then make sure you contact the
courier company which is in charge of making delivery of parcel. I have made several inquiry on various delivery companies and the only fee you have to pay for the delivery is $80 which covers the delivery to your doorstep. This is the cheapest i could find and i was made to understand it takes just 3 days to get your package to your residence...On receipt of the required payment a tracking number will be sent to you to enable you track your package till it gets to your residence.

So, contact the director of the delivery company with the information below.

Name of Delivery Company: FEDEX DELIVERY SERVICE, Benin

Director in Charge:Peter Allen
Contact Telephone Number:+22999379278
PAYMENT INFORMATION....
EMAIL::([email protected])
Do re_confirm the above information's to enable us proceed further with your delivery. However, to make this transaction faster for your good, Please also copy the below payment information and proceed to a close western union office / store and send your shipment fee of $80 dollars to my our office.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.
RECEIVER'S NAME:------JINY AKAH
SENDERS NAME:-------
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY:----Benin Republic
MTCN NUMBER:---------.
AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$80

Contact the delivery company personal as soon as possible or risk loosing the ATM CARD and also reconfirm your Residence address,Telephone number and a copy of your Identity card for verification.
Image result for UBA bank
Yours Sincerely,
Account Audi

MRS,STELLA SHARTEL,