Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#320798 by John Lynch Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:50 am
I received the following email from a Ms. Mary Jiffy who was using email addresses [email protected] and [email protected]. Unfortunately i trusted this person and i have now lost a lot of money. I would therefore like to warn everyone about her so that no one else falls for her scam.

Good Morning to you and your family and i hope all is well with you there? if so thanks to almighty god.
Dear i got your email and all that you have said for.

Question is yes i am christian and i will ever stand and believe god as a christian.

I understand how you fill for this transaction but i still remain on my word and promise that whatever you invest in this transaction would be deducted before the sharing according to the agreed percentage.
and i call my friend that work in the bank here i told her everything that is going on in this money that you send a mail to me telling me that the bank of saudi wants to collect money before they can transfer the money to your bank account that you even told me that the bank can not deduct it from the amount because it is against the banking rules and regulations. In other words, if you try everything humanly possible to raise the demanded fees, the bank of saudi would complete the transfer of funds.

And she made me to understand so many thing about the bank rull there wish i dont known before so my dear please what ever it take you to get this fee or if you can borrow it from anyone and i promise that person 5% of this total money. Please do it and send to the bank of saudi so that next week everything can be over and you can see that this is now the final stage of this transfer and is almost ended. Please try your best and get the fee sent to them so that this fund will be transferred with immediate effect as i still remain on my word from now till tomorrow i cant change my word. I am born and brought up christianity. I was the only child of my father before his death so dont thing that you are loosing. You are not loosing and you will always gain and me and your will be winner on this matter and please i will also ask you to tell me if your house will be comfortable for me to stay and get my own share. Please let me know if it is or not may be you can rent a hotel for me to stay throught the period of sharing of this funds. I am waiting for this urgent response.

Finally, i want you to search for any profitable business in your county of which i can invest my share as soon as this transaction is ended. In you email you stated that you have lost but try to understand that you would never loose but smile at the end provided you comply with the bank of saudi regarding the stated modality. I want you to erase to erase any element of doubt about this ongoing transaction as it is at the final stage. My advice is that your should send the requested money to the bank of saudi so that the transfer.

Thanks
Princess Mary.
Last edited by Tim Atem on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement