Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323153 by Mortal Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:55 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
to:
subject: Hello.
Hello,

I am Mr. Robert Hart. department of Financial Auditing Sector Surveillance with NATWEST BANK LONDON PL C. I have a recovered funds of $10.5 Million USD (US$10, 500,000.00) been an over the invoice have secured amount abandoned in a dormant account I have secured these funds to invest at abroad, I want to process this claim in your name legally, to avoid being confiscated following the setup plans to confiscate all unclaimed funds in UK Banks.

I have arranged to move this fund after all the legal changes of the fund's deposit certificate to your name through diplomatic parcel delivery under diplomatic courier immunity coverage to your country where you will meet the offshore official in person to claim this funds or Through telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Bank to Bank and online banking, confirmable in your account within 72 hours (3 working day)

Send your following information below for the processing of this fund's claim in your name and a copy of every document procured in your name will be sent to you for your personal perusal, This transaction requires absolute confidentiality as a top secret because no other person outside me has an idea about this funds.

(1) Your country form of identification (international passport
/ Driving License copy).
(2) Your Occupation/Profession.
(3) Your private telephone/cell numbers,
(4) Full Name and address of your person.
(5) Age and Marital Status.

You are entitled to a share of 30% of the above-mentioned sum and 60% will be invested in your place and you will be the overseer, while 10% will be for me to keep with my job before my resignation after 6 months this fund has been released to your country. Please reply me on ( [email protected] )

Best regards.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement