Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#317428 by chebi1989 Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:13 am
Hey guys,

did any of you already receive Final Reminder with amount and default interest and dunning fees?
Or did anybody got even further?
Advertisement

#317534 by morphun Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:21 am
Not yet for me.
#317982 by C.A.C.U.L.O. Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:45 am
Portugal here:
I was stupid enough to fill this piece of sh*t too cause I was making business with several European countries at the time. I received the letter because they (this Kunst lady) were trying the same thing back in 2011 or 2012 (I don't remember the exact year), with some yellow pages like site. I never paid nothing to those guys but I´m receiving a lot of letters. The last one was printed in red!! They are just scammers without any law support. I will be in Hamburg next month and it will be an excellent opportunity to pay them a visit. I am 1.90m high and my favorite sport is Krav Maga...
Don't pay anything!!!!!!!!
#317985 by morphun Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:18 pm
Good news. If anyone gets a court advice, and I think that is unlikely- we should all work together

I still get letters every 2-3 months. i have several now. I just ignore them. I suggest we all do

nasty thieves
#318267 by chebi1989 Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Hey guys,

I have found this interesting website ->Removed (BW)

The guys is talking about several steps to follow (more or less relevent). Nevertheless I will give it a try and I will write to that Meglena Kuneva. At the same time I will give a try at Consumer Direct. If you have any other ideas, let us know.

I know that they are scammers although those letters with interest fees are a bit scary :?
#318586 by misterbubbly Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:15 am
Heippa!

Came across your forum post. I sure feel stupid! Yesterday I signed and returned this stupid DAD letter. Have you recieved any payments? From what I have read on this forum most people have not paid and this person is a proven fraudster! Would be great to know if you know of any developments on this. Kiitos!

Terveisin,
Christian
#318587 by misterbubbly Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:17 am
Hello from Helsinki! Boy am i a fool! Got suckered into this yesterday. Re posted this darn letter. So too late to stop it now. So i gather just not paying and binning anything that comes from the post is the best thing!??
Many thanks! And yes hope you pay them suckers a visit for us all!

Cheers!

Christian

C.A.C.U.L.O. wrote:Portugal here:
I was stupid enough to fill this piece of sh*t too cause I was making business with several European countries at the time. I received the letter because they (this Kunst lady) were trying the same thing back in 2011 or 2012 (I don't remember the exact year), with some yellow pages like site. I never paid nothing to those guys but I´m receiving a lot of letters. The last one was printed in red!! They are just scammers without any law support. I will be in Hamburg next month and it will be an excellent opportunity to pay them a visit. I am 1.90m high and my favorite sport is Krav Maga...
Don't pay anything!!!!!!!!
#318589 by Tim Atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:39 am
Just ignore anything you get from them. It's safe to say that their threats are empty. Is a scammer really going to take you to court and complain that you won't comply with their scam? Just ignore them.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#321748 by Rainer Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:29 pm
was my reply just removed???
#321749 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
yes,

This is a family forum with people from all walks of life.

Your language caused it.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#321750 by Rainer Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:43 pm
Mod Note: Be careful messaging non support staff or low count posters. (BW)

My post disappeared, but here I write again... I was fooled to this same scam, filled and signed the paper that i thought was an information request from officials. That was because I sell and buy products inside EU, and i thought, maybe some of my clients did not fill right my VAT ID etc.. And so, today I got 890eur invoice... THat I am not going to pay..

I would like to gather other Finns here who have same experience, we could unite our power against this company, maybe in a form of group law suit for example. Or at least share knowledge and information.

Feel free to pm me. :)
#322104 by ChillPill Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am
Hi everyone,

I registered here just to share my experience.

This company "got me" back in 2007 and I continued to receive letters from them, with added interest and annual payments. The last amount was around 2000 EUR and then followed some "legal" threats. I haven't heard from them since 2011. I was advised by a lawyer to just ignore all the letters and it worked :D

[Removed]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Immature rubbish removed
#323232 by dotepenka Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:34 pm
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this answer. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. This harassment has end! Tonight I will finally sleep peacefully.
#323692 by britfinn Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 am
Yep i was a idiot, got a 890 bill reminder . Filled there letter out assuming it was for a European VAT register. Im in Helsinki , i will not pay . Has anyone got into any trouble for not paying with this company ?
#323770 by britfinn Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am
Mod Note: Be careful messaging non support staff or low count posters. (BW)

If anyone in Helsinki has the same problem as i see to of got myself into contact me ?
Brit in Helsinki.