Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323553 by AlanJones Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:13 am
Reply-To: "MR.CHRISTOPHER BEN." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997025628

I'm Diplomatic Agent I have been trying to reach you on your Phone about four hours now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Atlantic City International Airport USA, with your ATM MASTER CARD.which I have been instructed by I.C EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you but I misplaced your information and i'm instructed not to open the package or allow anyone to see it except you so you have to re-confirm your delivery address and name if you are the one waiting for Me as the agent to receive your package text me on my diplomatic roaming line for easy communication.+229-97025628or email me ([email protected] ) Regard william Brown.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement