Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326058 by Mortal Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm
reply-to: [email protected]

subject: DEAR TRUSTEE

Dear Friend, My name is Mr. Caleb Castro, I am writing from Lome-Togo in West Africa. I apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude, but due to its seriousness and urgency, therefore it became necessary for me to seek for your assistance. Please contact me for more information on the transfer of $4,371,000.00 (Four Million Three Hundred and Seventy One Thousand United States Dollars), left by my late client. I want to present you as the next of kin to my late client to enable us claim this Money, because you bear the same last name with him. I will give you the details of this transaction, as soon as I hear from you. Best Regards, MR. Caleb Castro

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement