Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326059 by Mortal Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:56 pm
from: Dr. Thierry Bourgois <[email protected]> via centrum.cz

subject: A CHARITY DONATION TO YOU.

A Charity Donation To You. From Dr.Thierry Bourgois.

Attention: Dear Friend,

I am contacting you based on trust and wish that you will give me back the trust, I have given to you today. I am not looking for anything else but for someone with the fear of God and one who understands the spiritual implications of handling money meant for the propagation of Gods work. I Am Dr. Thierry Bourgois, of CNHU-HKM - Cotonou: Centre National Hospitalier Universitaire République du Bénin. I have an old man with a long time brain cancer problem. His name is Evangelist William Paul and 76 years old man also a Switzerland citizen.

He was working here in our country with the United Nations but unfortunately for him, he ran into the hands of the rebels with his wife and his only son, all were killed during the crises. As at the moment Evangelist William Paul may not live so long. He has gone for his first major operation and survived it and in showing appreciation to God for the survival in the operation he now decide to give part of his wealth for the promotion and propagation of God's work in the area of Charity. The sum of US$ 6.3 Million (Six Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is his donation to humanity and this money are meant for all motherless babies, all and sundry found in destitute homes and widows.

This is a Charity donation from a passionate heart. Contact me via email if you are sincere enough so that I will connect you to his attorney who is in the custody of the depository documents in the bank and please do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund in an ungodly way other than evangelism and affecting lives. Even though I have not met you in person before but I got a message as I looked at your mail ID that you will not betray a trust reposed on you. I will inform his Family Lawyer, so that he can arrange for the release of the funds to you.

Your most confidentiality in this matter will be appreciated until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize His last wish, due to the fact that He do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of His last wish.

Thanks and may God bless you; I do hope to hear from you soon and please do not forget to send your Telephone number, Your Age, your marital Status, Your Occupation and Your Nationality.

Yours,

Dr.Thierry Bourgois,

For Evangelist William Paul.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement