Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#329299 by AlanJones Mon May 29, 2017 12:27 am
Tel. No.: +13376281792

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE.
ADDRESS: 340 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING, WASHINGTON, DC 20510, USA.

Direct Phone +1-337-628-1792

ATTN:: XXX

Beneficiary, Greetings to you and your family, let me start by introducing myself. I am JOHN F. KELLY HEAD DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (USA) currently fighting against Internet frauds. I was assigned by the (UNITED NATIONS,INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUNDS(IMF)THE WORLD BANK PRESIDENT,THE UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT AND THE APEX BANK OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA) to help scam victims and people who are yet to receive their payment ,to receive it without been scammed again.

Your Name appeared as one of those people who are yet to receive their funds. Please note, I will advice you to stop dealings with those people who are contacting you telling you that your funds are in their possession, because they are not who they say they are.

Your compensation, inheritance funds worth the sum of US$5,500,000 Million US dollars is ready for payment to you. Please reconfirm the below information for proper verification and validation of your claims documents to facilitate your payment;

1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Full Address:
3.Your Beneficiary Name:
4.Your Bank Name :
5.Your Bank Address:
6.Your Account Number:
7.Your Routing Number: Swift:
8.Your Direct/Office Telephone Number:
9.Your Date of Birth :
10.Your Age and Current Occupation :
11.A Copy of Your Picture or Identity :
12. Gender:
13.Your Martial Status:
14.Your account name:

Important Notice; Do not respond to any emails apart from myself, and forward all further emails you get from those impersonators to me, so I can work with the local police, the FBI and Interpol to track them down and recover whatever you may have lost.

They are imposters, and their fraudulent activities are bringing a bad name to the countries of the world denting the image of honest people. I wait to hear from you, on your receipt of this message, I say Congratulations once more.

Feel free to call me on my direct telephone number (+1-337-628-1792) for any clarifications you wish to make.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,

John F. Kelly
Head Department of Homeland Security
The United State of America (USA)
Direct Phone +1-337-628-1792

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement