Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250704 by soldierfortune Tue May 12, 2015 6:58 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Amy Kavita Affin, 26 years old woman from the Congo,parents have died due to unknown reasons. Fled the war and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Suleiman Affin) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.5 million US dollars) with the Senegalese bank. Miss. Amy is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. In addition, the deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Amy can't claim for the deposit until reach 30 years of age or is married, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf for investment purposes abroad. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Diop camara) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Amy would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The lawyer's consultation fee was €450 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: kavibaby
Sex: woman
Ethnicity: African

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-13 23:34:53

Hi,

My name is kavita. a young lady, I got attracted and impressed when i read through your profile, i
will like to know you. if interested i will like you seNd letters to my private email box
([email protected]) so i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself.

thank you

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:43:58 +0000
Subject: RE: I would introduce myself,

Thank you for your friendship, I would introduce myself, My name is Kavita Affin, 26 years single, tall and light in complexion, how about you .... I'll be glad if you also introduce yourself, to Me. Please forgive me if I interfered in your privacy. My full name is Miss Amy A. Kavita, 26 years of age. I am the only daughter of the late Dr. Suleiman Affin Democratic Republic of Congo, my father was the owner of Suleiman Beverage Industries Limited and was also the Minister of Trade and industry in my country during the regime of former head of state (later Laurent Kabila). My purpose of contacting you is to first know more about you.

Although you have not accepted our being friends but I think God has a bigger and better purpose for us, but we will see as we turned each other. Age is just a number to me, what matters is love.
I have a reasonable amount of money my parents left for me before death there. It was deposited in one of the major banks I'll let you know later when he expressed his interest to me. I plan my future by investing that money in a good and profitable business, but do not know where to start because I have no idea of them and that's why I became interested to contact you after praying to God. And I think it will be that honest, friendly and experienced person who led you to be who will be kind and sincere to drive through the correct process to see that this money is invested profitable is my only hope for my future.

Please do not be surprised or scared because we have not known or seen before making this proposal. My love is a matter of urgency and want you to understand that this is truly a poor orphan and God always bless you for being for me today. Please, I want you to understand that you are the only person who revealed this secret because I've thought about this for months before taking this step too and I have also pray that things will work out between us. The detail is that my father was a successful exporter, production and export of beverages. this sad invention occurred during the Congo crisis in my country when he was killed in his room along with my mother by unknown murderers.

After the burial of my parents, I faced a very difficult time because nobody seems to care for me, the situation became worse when cold blood raping and killing became the order of the day. Luckily I escaped to Senegal with the help of a sister Reverend, a member of the Society of the Red Cross which led me to this orphanage home that is attached to the field built refugee and managed by the organization of the Catholic Church / United Nations.

So when my father was alive he deposited the sum of 5.5 million United States dollars ($ 5.5 million) in a leading bank which he used my name as his only son being relatives. I have some documents that my father gave to the bank the day you made the deposit I have also confirmed their existence and legality of the Bank of exploitation. So when my condition became unbearable, I wrote to the bank for them to release money for me but clearly told me that my father deposited the money under a general clause was put under agreement between my father and the bank which provides: (1) I reach the age of thirty (30), (2) married or (3) should present a trustee / partner who will support me so that the bank will release my inheritance to him in my name. The person must also invest the funds in a very good investment abroad there for my father also warned money should not be invested here or in my country for security reasons.

I tried to explain my reasons to contact them for support but kept the money there. But managing to find a reliable person who will help me transfer and can not go against the stipulated conditions given by my father and I advised and down like a legal agreement. Your only promised to cooperate with anyone of my choice every time you contacted for the transfer and so I contacted support as my partner the bank to transfer the money to your bank account in your country for our investment with ...

Remember I trust you and I have confidence in you and that is why I am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you and I will not share my love with any other man, except if only given me the opportunity to come and love me will give me a sense of belonging that I have lost since the death of my parents.

I like hearing his voice over the phone please. Would you can call this phone number (00221765079649) is the phone number of the Reverend Francis Paul as a missionary working in this orphanage home and also discipline. his email is ([email protected]) is like a father to all of us who live in this house. So please feel free to call with your phone number. And every time you call him please tell him you want to speak with Miss Kavita Affin and he will send for me because I'm staying in the hostel for women.

Darling, this place is like a prison and life here is very difficult and unbearable and hope you will please accept my request and help me transfer this money to your bank account in your country immediately after the transfer, you can send money to me so I can get my documents from our community to come to your country to meet with you.

I attached my photo for you and are the photos I took in my home country when things were good. Anyway I hope you like and please send me your own pictures as well and I also want to know more about yourself I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

with all my love.
Miss Kavita

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:44:55 +0000
Subject: RE: CONTACT BANK FOR TRANSFER‏‏‏‏

My dear love, i must say thank you for your detail information to me, I have Submitted the details to the bank with a nomination letter that you are my Foreign partner and trustee to stand on my behalf okay. however, try and also contact the bank officially with the below contact EMAIL address, so that the bank can attend to you. Hence use the email address of the bank to email them with the letter below which i have composed for you to make it easy.

CREDIT MUTUEL DU SENEGAL
Foreign Remittance Manager: Mr. Lamine Mousa
POINT E RUE DE FATICK, SN 0000 O1/07
BP 28052 DAKAR, SENEGAL.
E-mail: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER +221772739958
Fax +2217772020958

Have a lovely day and make sure you send an email to the bank today, Yours willing to be in-love Partner.

Miss Kavita Affin
NB

THE SAMPLE LETTER YOU HAVE TO SEND THE BANK:

Dear Sir,

My name is "xxxxxx", a "xxxxxx" citizen. I am a friend and a partner/trustee to Miss Kavita Affin, a Democratic Republic of Congo citizen who lives in, Senegal as a refugee. We have both agreed that I should claim and retrieve her inheritance deposit ($5.5 million) in your bank on her behalf and I am aware that she has submitted a LETTER OF NOMINATION OR TRUSTEE in my favor regarding this deposit. Therefore, kindly advise me on your procedures and process of transferring the money to my account. Find here the deposit references and my personal data.

DEPOSIT INFORMATION
Name of depositor: Dr. Suleiman Affin
Nationality: Democratic Republic of Congo
Next of kin: Miss Kavita Affin
Amount deposited: $5.5 million
Account Number: 8008195
Swift Code of Bank -- CMSGSNDA

My PERSONAL INFORMATION.

Name: "xxxxxx"
Address: "xxxxxx"
Phone: "xxxxxx"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.43.96]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:52:40 +0100
Subject: Re: Miss. Kavita Affin

Recieved: MONDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2014
Attention: "xxxxxx"
EMAIL ADDRESS: "xxxxxx"

From the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer in respect to a letter of Normination which we recieved from your partner appointing you as her Partner and Trustee with a file details of your Information. This is to inform you that we have completed our preliminary verification process now awaiting management board final approval order to release Miss Kavita A. Affin's inheritance deposited by her late father Dr Suleiman Affin. We confirm receipt of the order from your partner Kavita Affin. to release her $5.5 Million to you.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your designated Bank Account which you will provide to our office later, it is very important she come to our bank in person, to be signatory to some vital documents at our office, before we effect Transfer accordingly. Our Foreign Operation /Wire Transfer director will also wished to inform you that transfering of the deposited amount of ($5,500,000.00) united states dollars into your account will be done as soon as we recieve the below ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer of which she will sign.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Suleiman Affin (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr. Suleiman Affin by our bank.

4. And an affidavit of oath to be endorsed and assigned by the federal high court of senegal.

5. A scanned copy of your identity. (email BY attachment).

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours,and that of the next of kin after the claims. We hope that you will understand that our request for the above information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudlent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of your partner by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. On receipts of the above mentioned, we shall verify them and shall process your claim to effect the transfer into your nominated bank account without delay.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Your's Faithfully,
(Foreign/Transfer Department)
Manager: Mr. Lamine Mousa
CREDIT MUTUEL DU SENEGAL
POINT E RUE DE FATICK, SN 0000 O1/07
BP 28052 DAKAR,SENEGAL.
E-mail: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER +221772739958
Fax +2217772020958

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:49:06 +0000
Subject: RE: PLEASE KEEP IT SAFE THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE‏‏

My Dearest "xxxxxx",

How is everything i hope all is well? Honey i have been worried about this issue of this transfer and also happy just a little when i read from you today and this is the area i want you to help me on, As I told you before i have the original deposit certificate with me as well as the death certificate, but will be attaching the deposit certificate for now and as soon as i make a scan copy of the death certificate i will also send it, but according to the bank letter which i have read below they demanded for a POWER OF ATTORNEY AND ALSO AN OATH OF AFFIDAVIT.

Actually It has been very difficult to find a good lawyer to help us to get the Power of Attorney and Oath Of Affidavit, but thank God we where able to find one, since this is about a lawyer who will be able to do an international documents to enable the transfer, Rev Father Paul almost called round the city to all the nice lawyers that he knew looking for an international attorney who will be able to handle this as you know this is an international paper work.

Please after you email him also call him on the phone to let him know, so that he can start the process of getting the documents immediately. Here is the contact information of the lawyer, he is the one that will guide you. I would have like if you can come here but that will be extra expenses on you again, so let use what ever thing we have at hand now to go after the documents as the bank people have promise that as soon as they get the documents they will transfer the money to you. Please email the lawyer now and call him on the phone immediately you email him.

HIS CONTACT INFO BELOW,
Barrister Diop camara
Address. Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal
Email: [email protected]
Tel +221773503135

Tell Barrister Diop Camara that you are applying for his service and also ask him that you want to know how much it will cost for him to help you get all this two documents from the High Court Of Senegal. Please call him on the phone to let him know this is urgent, you know the bank people will not be happy at all? since we want to make withdrawal, bank can only be happy with you when you come to deposit and i do not want to lose the only legacy that is left for me from my family.

1. A power of attorney well signed by a Senegalese resident lawyer

2. Affidavit of oath permitting you to demand for the release/transfer of the funds to your position on her behalf.

let him to know that the bank Manager of Credit Mutual ask us to get all this Document from the High Court of Senegal for a money transaction between you and Credit Mutual Du Senegal and ask him how many days it can take him to get this documents for us please you have to contact the lawyer right now and do not forget to call him on the phone to let him know that you have send him an email, I have the other two document death certificate and Deposit receipt of account.

Honey i am waiting for your call too. I do not have my own phone I should have been calling you everyday. But I will try to beg Father to use his phone if permitted. May God protect us till we meet, i love you with all my heart.

yours forever in love partner
Miss Kavita

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:49:51 +0000
Subject: RE: THE LAWYER ADDRESS

My Dearest ”xxxxx”,

How is everything i hope all is well? Honey i have been worried about this issue of this transfer and also happy just a little when i read from you today and this is the area i want you to help me on, As I told you before i have the original deposit certificate with me as well as the death certificate, but will be attaching the deposit certificate for now and as soon as i make a scan copy of the death certificate i will also send it, but according to the bank letter which i have read below they demanded for a POWER OF ATTORNEY AND ALSO AN OATH OF AFFIDAVIT.

Actually It has been very difficult to find a good lawyer to help us to get the Power of Attorney and Oath Of Affidavit, but thank God we where able to find one, since this is about a lawyer who will be able to do an international documents to enable the transfer, Rev Father Paul almost called round the city to all the nice lawyers that he knew looking for an international attorney who will be able to handle this as you know this is an international paper work.

Please after you email him also call him on the phone to let him know, so that he can start the process of getting the documents immediately. Here is the contact information of the lawyer, he is the one that will guide you I would have like if you can come here but that will be extra expenses on you again, so let use what ever thing we have at hand now to go after the documents as the bank people have promise that as soon as they get the documents they will transfer the money to you. Please email the lawyer now and call him on the phone immediately you email him.

HIS CONTACT INFO BELOW,
Barrister Diop camara
Address. Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar. P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal
Email: [email protected]
Tel +221773503135

Tell Barrister Diop Camara that you are applying for his service and also ask him that you want to know how much it will cost for him to help you get all this two documents from the High Court Of Senegal.

Please call him on the phone to let him know this is urgent, you know the bank people will not be happy at all? since we want to make withdrawal, bank can only be happy with you when you come to deposit. and i do not want to lose the only legacy that is left for me from my family.

1.A power of attorney well signed by a Senegalese resident lawyer
2.Affidavit of oath permitting you to demand for the release/transfer of the funds to your position on her behalf.

let him to know that the bank Manager of Credit Mutual ask us to get all this Document from the High Court of Senegal for a money transaction between you and Credit Mutual Du Senegal and ask him how many days it can take him to get this documents for us please you have to contact the lawyer right now and do not forget to call him on the phone to let him know that you have send him an email, I have the other two document death certificate and Deposit receipt of account.

Honey i am waiting for your call too. I do not have my own phone I should have been calling you everyday. But I will try to beg Father to use his phone if permitted. May God protect us till we meet, i love you with all my heart.

yours forever in love partner

Miss Kavita

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:01:53 +0000
Subject: RE: CONSULTATION FEE 450‏£

ATTENTION. ”XXXXXXXX”,

SEQUEL TO YOUR APPLICATION WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY, 22th NOV 2014 IN THIS LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM SENEGAL TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.

I WOULD SAY, THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER GIVEN TO THIS LEGAL FIRM TO REPRESENT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER. WE WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH SUCH SERVICES, WE WILL WANT YOU TO PAY OUR LEGAL FIRM THE SUM OF (450£) EURO FOR CONSULTATION FEE WHICH WILL, ENABLE US OPEN A FILE IN YOUR NAME FOR OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR OFFER AND CARRY OUT YOUR SERVICES ACCORDINGLY.

THE INFORMATION YOU SENT WILL BE USED FOR YOUR APPLICATION. HOWEVER YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS WILL BE USED ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

I SHALL BE WITH THE REGISTRY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID DOCUMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY

IT IS WEEKEND ALREADY, HENCE BY MONDAY AS SOON AS I GET THE MONEY, I WILL BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT THIS INQUIRIES AND GET BACK TO YOU, WITH THE COSTS OF PROCURING THIS DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT.

NOTE THAT YOUR TEL PHONE NUMBER CANNOT BE REACH AND PLEASE PROVIDE ONE THAT CAN BE USED DURING THIS PROCESS.

THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER GIVEN TO THIS FIRM TO REPRESENT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

You Can Send through Western Union Money Transfer, through my Secretary name.
Receiver Name .......MARGARITA GONI
NUMBER . ................ SL 9842546
Address To.....................Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street
Dakar. P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal
postal code .....00221

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY, YOU SHALL FORWARD THE MTCN NUMBERS, WITH THE QUESTION AND ANSWER, YOU USED IN SENDING THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY CHAMBER RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM OUR LOCAL BANK HERE IN SENEGAL. I REMAIN YOURS SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE
DIOP CAMARA CHAMBERS
RUE 48 LAMINU GUYE STREET DAKAR
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
Tel: +221773503135

NB

YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ARE NOTED:
Advertisement

#329344 by malu53 Mon May 29, 2017 4:01 pm
GIS sent me here :) , same pic

joy on cd, ffd, europe-dating et al.
Female , 23 , seeking Male
new york, new york

Hello, My name is miss Joy, i saw your profile and it drew my attention to write to you. I would like you to communicate me through my e-mail address ([email protected]) so that we can get to know more about each other more and also to exchange our pictures. I am waiting to her from you. until then continue to be Joy