Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340088 by AlanJones Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17867633265

Dear Beneficiary,

My Name is Paul Ankrom, I have a consignment valued $5.5 Million Dollars assigned to me to deliver to you by the African Union (A.U) after the just concluded summit which was held along with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). I am please to inform you that i have arrived United State with your consignment and currently at Lambert – St. Louis International Airport Missouri.

Please kindly reply via private email address below : [email protected].

Please forward your address, direct contact number where you can be reached to enable me complete the delivery as scheduled and go back. Also reconfirm your full name along with copy of your ID to avoid wrong delivery.I have other assignment to carry out and i need you to get back to me immediately in other to make sure that this is completed.

Waiting for your immediate cooperation.
Here is my number: +1786-763-3265
Thanks,
Paul Ankrom.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342053 by AlanJones Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17867633265

Dear Beneficiary,

My Name is Paul Ankrom, I have a consignment valued $5.5 Million Dollars assigned to me to deliver to you by the African Union (A.U) after the just concluded summit which was held along with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). I am please to inform you that i have arrived United State with your consignment and currently at Lambert – St. Louis International Airport Missouri.

Please kindly reply via private email address below : [email protected]

Please forward your address, direct contact number where you can be reacahed to enable me complete the delivery as scheduled and go back. Also reconfirm your full name along with copy of your ID to avoid wrong delivery.I have other assignment to carry out and i need you to get back to me immediately in other to make sure that this is completed.

Waiting for your immediate cooperation.
Here is my number: +1786-763-3265
Thanks,
Paul Ankrom.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.