Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340089 by AlanJones Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 am
Tel. No.: +2348097637259

Dear Friend,

RE: ALERT ON SECRET PLAN TO DIVERT YOUR FUND.

It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed briefing on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under a false report that you are dead. A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you had a fatal accident and died, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently being pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I write, all approvals associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

Please at no time should you disclose to anyone that I revealed this to you. My Christian faith detests lies, deceit, stealing and all criminal acts whatsoever.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know to enable you obtain Affidavit of fund claim, delete his forwarded details, fix your and claim your rightful entitlement.

I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud, i secretly scanned the attached accident photo's he forwarded for your perusal.

Send me SMS immediately you receive this message for more details as your WATCH DOG, Tel/SMS: +234 8097637259

Yours Truly,

Mr. Abubakar Iya
Chairman, Investigation and Debts Management Board.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement