Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340247 by AlanJones Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348127861558

From the Desk of Mr. Adesina A. Akinwunmi.
African Development Bank Group. (www.afdb.org)
Plot 813, Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama District,
Abuja-Nigeria
Tell:+234 8127861558
Email: [email protected]

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Adesina A. Akinwunmi.The Newly Elected President, African Development Bank Group.

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taken over all the money transactions originated from any part of Africa, Asia and European countries as contract payment, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorism and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the African Development Bank (ADB) via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through a means preferable by the beneficiary, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared for payment.

Your money will be released to you through any means preferable by you either by the below options.

(1) Payment through Delivery of ATM CARD
(2) Through Bank to Bank wire transfer to avoid paying excess charges.

You are requested to re-confirm the below information proving you the bonafide beneficiary.

(1.) Your Full Name:
(2.) Your Country of Residence:
(3.) Your Direct Phone Number:

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Adesina A. Akinwunmi.
Email: [email protected]
President, African Development Bank Group.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement