Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#339594 by AlanJones Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:27 pm
Reply-to: "MR.HERRY COLE" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

GOOD DAY MY DEAR,

I am Mr.Henry Cole, UBA (M.D) I am writing you this mail on behalf of Mrs. Rosemary John Ede, now I have to take care of the transferring of your fund to you myself, and if you wish to receive this fund by ATM just let me know, as of now we have set up the transfer and it will take place as soon as you send this $152.00 because the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN HAVE AGREED YOU TO PAY ONLY THIS $185 TO COMPENSATE for the fee you paid for the past which the impostors failed you.

I have decided and appointed to do this transfer by myself with full trust as I will not fail you after you send this $185.00 trust and believe me, because I am God fairing someone I real need to received your mail regarding your fund $3.5Million today and the needed payment you need to make and claim your fund, so my dear lovely I want you to go ahead today to send the $185 so that I will help you with the rest for the immediate proceeding for the transferring of your fund to you today.

This is real and you will soon receive your fund from me once you send this $185.00 today, once I have your fund transfer, I will attach you the payment slip of the transfer, I will be waiting soon today hearing from you with the reference number as I will be waiting, if I fail to transfer your fund to you after you send this $185 let God take my life.

I cannot use my life swear because of U.S.D $185 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, but is to show you that I am telling you the truth. So please try to understand me this U.S.D $185 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 48 hours okay.

What might happen to you ,will not happen to others and what happen to Mr. A ,cannot happen to you. there is no gain for me to cheat you and i will never be a party to that. I am contented with what God give me and I am only live for God.

God knows that this is real and I am a christian like you and i don't deceive people and will not get involve in something that is not good. Believe me my Dear Harold and send the money to them and you will confirm the bank draft in your mailing address with 48hrs.Am given you 100% assurance that you will receive this bank draft through my service.

Welcome! To - UBA Bank Online Plc Secure Account Page
Activate CODE X401G-01-09
Sort Code. 00169381101-43372 1020-03-8733
Swift Code PNBPUS33
Account Number 1010169857504

I am real waiting to hear from you soon today with the $185 dollars payment information's, or this payment will be divert into FEDERAL TREASURE ACCOUNT, try and send this $185.00 as soon as possible today.
Send the $185.00 us dollars through Western Union or Money gram.

Receiver’s Name===== FRANK EGO
Country====== Benin Republic
City===== Cotonou
Text Question===== Who is Able
Answer=====God
MTCN============
SEND SENDER NAME...............
SENDERS COUNTRY................

I WILL BE WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY TODAY ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL THANK YOU.

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR.HERRY COLE
THE UBA MANAGING DIRECTOR
TEL+229 67617475 E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#340499 by AlanJones Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:31 am
Reply-to: Barrister Roger Carrot - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348084010657

Dear Customer,

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Package that is been registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We had thought that your sender gave you our contact details. It may interest you to know that a letter is also added to your package.

However, we cannot quote its content to you via email for privacy reasons. We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth of $1.500.000 (One Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As you know, Alta does not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but BANK DRAFTS are shippable. The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague as claimed, and your colleague explained that he is here in West Africa for a three (3) month Survey Project as he works with a construction firm in West Africa. We are sending you this email because your package is been registered on a Special Order.

What you have to do, is to contact our Delivery Department for immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will take three (3) working days (72Hrs) for your package to arrive its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered. Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it
funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country.

This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $185 USD to the Alta Delivery Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the ALTA Courie Company
as stated in our privacy terms & condition page.

Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the fact that all items & packages that is registered with us have a time limitation and we cannot accept payment without knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such a payment incase of any possible demurrage. Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information. We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package do not have a return address. Kindly contact the delivery department (Alta Delivery Post) with the details given below:

ALTA COUERIE COMPANY
Contact Person: Mr.Henry Cole.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +2348084010657

Kindly complete the below information and send it to the email address given above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment of $185 USD, they shall immediately dispatch your package to the designated address. It usually takes 72 Hours being an express delivery service. Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived England and he was not on phone yet.

We indeed personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Roger Carrot
ALTA Online Management Team.
All rights reserved.?1995-20017 ALTA COUERIE COMPANY.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#342482 by AlanJones Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Henry Cole." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17314700246

From Mr.Henry Cole.
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA
Tel: +1 (731) 470 0246

How are you today? This is last you will ever hear from me if you fail to comply.

I am Mr.Henry Cole. and I am written to inform you about your Bank Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $2.5M.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of US$180.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Saturday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper and International Draft Permit from the origin of the funds (Benin Republic) to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to send the US$180.00 to the Government of Benin Republic with the Below information:

Here is the payment information;

Receivers name: God Aka
Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Amount: $180
Mtcn: ??
Sender's Name::
Sender's address:

You can reach me on the Telephone number: +1 (731) 470 0246), Please be informed that my Husband his Excellency the President has Mandated that this is the only fee required of you, kindly go ahead and send the above US$180.00 to enable your Draft cheque to reach your house address today or tomorrow.

Best Regards
USA First Lady

Mr.Henry Cole.
[email protected]

#372417 by AlanJones Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:58 pm
Reply-to: "MR.HENRY COLE" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

ATTENTION FOR YOUR FUNDS $3.5MILLION???,

CLAIM YOUR ABANDONED INHERITANCE FUND VALUE OF $3.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS,

WE HAVE FINALIZE ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT TO RELEASE YOUR FUND VALUED $3.5MILLION IS READY TO BE DELIVERY OR ARE YOU NO LONGER INTERESTING TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND DON’T LOSE THIS CHANCE BECAUSE, THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS DELIVERY WILL BE COMPLETED TO YOUR HOME THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC. BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND AS THE SAFETY IS GUARANTEED. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE. YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND $185 ONLY, FOR THE PROCESSING THE RELEASE OF YOUR PACKAGE AND IT IS THE ONLY FEE NEEDED TO ENABLE US FINALIZED PROCESS AND SEND YOU, YOUR FUND AND I ASSURE YOU OF SUCCESS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE NEEDED FEE. I THINK THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WILL EMAIL YOU OVER THIS FUND AGAIN BECAUSE,I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTING TO RECEIVE IT. NOW, THIS IS THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAVE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND, AND IT IS THE LAST CHANCE.THEREFORE, WITHOUT ADHERING TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR FUND SHOULD BE CANCEL AND REVERT BACK TO OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT, AND YOU CAN NEVER RECEIVE PENNY AGAIN. SO, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO READ THE BELOW MESSAGE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY. AM HERE TO REMIND YOU THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH CHANCE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND,

I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE NEED YOU TO RECONFIRM YOUR HOME MAILING ADDRESS BELOW INFORMATION FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE.
1, YOUR FULL NAME: ....................
2, HOME ADDRESS: ......................
3, PHONE NUMBER: .....................
4, NEAREST AIRPORT: .................

PLEASE, DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SEND THIS FEE BEFORE THE END OF TODAY. LISTEN, AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT, I AM GIVEN YOU EVERY PROMISE THAT YOUR FUND SHOULD BE SENT TO YOU UNDER 72HOURS.PLEASE DON’T BOTHER TO CONTACT BACK WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO SEND THIS $185. JUST FORGET ABOUT THE FUND BECAUSE,IT SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, TAKE NOTE OF THIS.THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION, PLEASE LOOK IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SEND VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO AVOID MISTAKE OK.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION;

RECEIVERS NAME: DONALD AHMED
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT: $185
MTCN: ??

I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

MR.HENRY COLE
DIRECTOR, DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
PHONE NUMBER: +22967617475
E-MAIL: [email protected]