Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342483 by TheScamHater Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:01 am
Attention:

I have picked up the trust and courage to write you this letter with divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important and confidential transaction, I know this letter may come to you as a surprise because we don’t know before and the rate of scams and fraudulent practices has made it impossible for genuine business deals to be carried out successfully because everybody is afraid of different proposals and offer emanating from so many countries globally.

My name is Mr. Benson Stevens, a Financial Consultant based in UK, I write you this proposal in good faith and if you are not interested, please ignore this mail and go about your normal business, I have very vital information that will benefit our families to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because the top governments official involved in South Africa will not want their names exposed for any reason and I hope that you would not betray me.

I will wait to hear from you ASAP. On my private email:
[email protected]

Yours faithfully,
Raymond Duke,
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#342484 by TheScamHater Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:02 am
My name is Mr. Benson Stevens, a Financial Consultant based in UK, I write you this proposal in good faith and if you are not interested, please ignore this mail and go about your normal business.

Some top government official has documents/ proof of some of the late Libyan Dictator Muammar Gaddafi fund in South Africa which nobody no about and they have instructed me to look for a reliable and capable person who will stand in as the next of kin to the funds with one of the security company in South Africa.

They have all the legal documents to back you and with there contact the security company will release the funds to you, so for the lawyer to proceed I will need your

1. Your Full names 2. Copy of Driver’s license or Passport. 3. Your direct telephone number
4. Your Address 5. Your country of origin and occupation.

With this information the lawyer will get all the release clearance from the South African high court and apply for the release with the security company on your behalf and the security company will contact you to confirm before they will release it to you, I believe you now understand what the business opportunity.

Benson.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud