Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342528 by AlanJones Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:23 am
Reply-to: "MR .WILLIAM C. DUDLE," - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12028523541

MEMBER S OF FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK USA
99 Park Ave, New York 10016 USA
Your PAYMENT OF $US1.5 MILLION DOLLARS IS RELEASED BY EQUITY BANK NEW YORK USA

Re-Standing Payment OF US$1,500.000,00

Please i write this email message to inform you about your funds deposited in this bank and in view of this development this funds was a google lottery winning award prize through your email online selected from Google searching engine and it is free from Money Laundering and it is legal so there is nothing like scam activities over this winning prize sum of US$1,500.000,00 .You’re the one of the selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 150,000 email address draw from all the continents of the world it will interest you to know that you have no reason to be scared because the google company department was indeed mandated by the Federal Reserve Bank Of New York Branch to see that you’re fund is transfer to you, So i want you to understand that this fund is yours and it is legal.Be rest assured that transfer of your funds is 100% risk free. There is no trouble, and your funds worth sum of US$1,500.000,00 United State dollars which I have been instructed by Dr. Godwin spears.Google Promotion Award Notification Dept. to be transfer to you. Please I want you to try and send your full information to me to enable us commence the transfer of your funds without wasting much time so try and email us with your info to facilitate the claim of your funds with the process of this transaction, please kindly re-confirm the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Full Address:
3) Your Contact Telephone and Fax No:
4) Your Profession, Age and Marital Status:
5) Any Valid Form of Your Identification/Driver's License:
6) Bank Name:
7) Bank Address:
8) Account Name:
9) Account Number:
10) Swift Code:
11) Routing Number:

We Look Forward To Serving You Better.

MR .WILLIAM C. DUDLE,
TRANSFER INSPECTION OFFICER
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
PHONE NUMBER 202 852 3541
Email: ([email protected])
SECURITY CODE:(FRB/AHG/XGG/0017

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement