Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342533 by AlanJones Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:31 am
Tel. Nos.: +22968931687 & +17753217346

> I am > Mr.james peter the DHL Courier Company’s Diplomatic Agent of Benin > Republic who came to deliver your consignment box, i received your email > regarding the delivery of your consignment and so far so good i have arrived > in > Germany today and i am presently in Wisconsin international airport Germany > which is as a result of the numerous passengers who dropped in this airport. > > Although it is a good news that your valuable consignments has arrived > successfully in Wisconsin international airport for onward shipment to your > home address but I’m having a little problem here with the Airport Authorities > because they intercepted your Consignment with regards to the U.S Customs law > guiding every incoming consignment/packages/parcel but after interception of > the consignment, they confess that all my documents are complete but they > added > that i need to obtain a certificate called INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT which > will permit me to pass through the border along with your consignment to > complete the delivery to your above address you submitted. > > Further more, I would have proceeded to your home since with your consignment > but the Customs in Wisconsin international airport of United States of America > could not allow me due to the INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT of the consignment > and this rendered me stranded and helpless as a stranger, even the customs > deliberated to open the consignment due to this issue of customs permit > certificate but i refused due to my diplomatic immunity, and again i was given > instruction that the consignment should not be opened or scanned at any point > of entry. Consequently, the Wisconsin international Airport Authorities OF > United States of America are very serious about the certificate called > INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT. They guess it must be obtained first before I > will take the next available flight to your place with the consignment. At the > moment I have pleaded with the Wisconsin international Airport Customs > Authorities to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. > > > They said that it is illegal to enter the Country with the Consignment without > the INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT . They now directed me to contact the origin > country of the consignment to get the certificate and I have also contacted the > DHL Company Director Benin Republic to go to the custom office in Benin > Republic to obtain the certificate and the custom said that the certificate > will cost you the sum of US $78, Please note that INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY > PERMIT > is very needed right now to be obtain from Benin Republic Customs Services to > enable me get out through customs at Wisconsin international airport USA and > locate to your home address. > > Please quickly make the arrangement of sending the needed sum of US$78 > immediately through money gram or western union with the information below so > that my director can obtain the required INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT to > enable me arrive to your home today and go back to my country. > > DHL CONTACT INFORMATION. > > Director DHL Company: Mr James Richard > Telephone Number: (+229)68931687 > > > Send the sum of US$78 direct to DHL office in Benin Republic with this > information. > > PLEASE USE INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH money gram or WESTERN UNION > > Receiver name ERIC CHUMA > Country Benin Republic > Country code +229 > Test question in God > Answer we TRUST > Amount $78 > MTCN and sender name……. > > Note that any moment i receive the needed US$78 i will forward it to my > director to obtain the document and fax to the custom for them to release me > Sincerely & Thank You > > Mr.james peter > Diplomatic Agent > Phone Number +775) 321-7346 > DHL Courier Company > Benin Republic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement