Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342571 by Tim Atem Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Greetings,

I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I Believe Everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Angela Benjamin ,I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman, Yemen and Syria. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my husband family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
Themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of united state dollars $3,243,728.00 US Dollars ( Three Million, Two Hundred and Forty Three Thousand, Seven Hundred and Twenty Eight United States Dollars) which is been deposited with a bank

I will want you to dispatch it to charity organizations if only you will be sincere. Get back to me if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.

Email:( [email protected] )

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#344515 by Tim Atem Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:51 am
Also posing as a fake soldier using the name Captain Roger Dan

reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but want you to know that am contacting you for business partnership.

I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Captain Roger Dan serving in U.S Military Base in Afghanistan, I have a total sum of $1.3 Million US dollars I wish to use the funds for investments that is why I seek for your assistance to be my partner.

I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why I have decided to entrust all this funds to you is because I am a military officer, we are not permitted to transact business that is why I request that you help me to invest the fund, I want us to use the total fund for our investment with you while you take control of all investments. I am offering you 30% share of the total funds, I will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation, although I have more interest on real estate.

Please contact me through my private email address for security reason: ([email protected])

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and I want all our communications to remain on emails for now.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Warm Regards,

Roger Dan
Please contact me through my private email address for security reason: ([email protected])

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5