Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#336636 by AlanJones Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18604988249

Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)

I AM Diplomat Maxwell Landry. I have been trying to reach you to inform you about my
successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington DC. Address: Sterling, VA
20166, (USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $2.5Million USA dollars which I
have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you.
The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund
is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased
with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the
airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has
advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make
my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $185
Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to
your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out
that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of
in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can
accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these
papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when
I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information's below so that I can deliver your consignment box
to you today.
NAME: =======================================
ADDRESS: ====================================
MOBILE NO.:==================================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ===============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ==============

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER
COMPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make
any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC: MAXWELL LANDRY.Here is my cell
phone to contact me.+1(860) 498-8249). Or you can as well email with this email address

Here is the information were to send the fee

Receiver Name:..Frank Egwu
City:.....Cotonou
Amount:....$185 US Dollars
SENDER NAME
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic U.N COURIER COMPANY email
me the payment information such as MTCN number also senders name text question and
answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain
and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)

Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot

REGARD

Diplomat Maxwell Landry
mail: [email protected]
CALL ME +1(860) 498-8249)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#337311 by AlanJones Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18604988249

I AM Diplomat Maxwell Landry. I have been trying to reach you to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington DC. Address: Sterling, VA 20166, (USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $2.5Million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $185 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information's below so that I can deliver your consignment box to you today.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC: MAXWELL LANDRY.Here is my cell phone to contact me.+1(860) 498-8249). Or you can as well email with this email address

SENDER NAME
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic U.N COURIER COMPANY email me the payment information such as MTCN number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

REGARD

Diplomat Maxwell Landry
CALL ME +1(860) 498-8249)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#338855 by AlanJones Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:04 am
Reply-to: Diplomat Maxwell Landry - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13042205209

I AM Diplomat Maxwell Landry. I have been trying to reach you to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington DC. Address: Sterling, VA 20166, (USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $2.5Million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $185 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information's below so that I can deliver your consignment box to you today.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC: MAXWELL LANDRY.Here is my cell phone to contact me.+1304 220-5209. Or you can as well email with this email address

SENDER NAME
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic U.N COURIER COMPANY email me the payment information such as MTCN number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

REGARD

Diplomat Maxwell Landry
CALL ME +1(304) 220-5209)

#338856 by AlanJones Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:05 am
Tel. Nos.: +13042205209 & +18604988249

Attn: From UNITED STATES POST SERVICE Diplomatic Maxwell Landry.

I’m From UNITED STATES POST SERVICE Diplomatic Maxwell Landry, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in your Country which i was in San Diego International Airport Carlifornia ) with your two boxes of consignment worth of $3.5Million Dollars which I have been instructed by United Nation Ecowas Benin Republic branch to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the Airport Delivery int`l transfer permit certificate which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Delivery permit so that I can exite the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the Delivery internationalhuyb transfer permit certificate will cost us just $250 Dollars only to get the international transfer permit certificate placed on the boxes as that permit will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.(304) 220-5209)

Please try and reach me now with this my number 304 220-5209 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Netherland and other countries. I will provide you the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have 1 more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the international transfer permit certificate Fee to our Head Office in Benin as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. get back to me in this email: ([email protected])with your full address.
1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
2. Postal ADDRESS:_______
3. PHONE NUMBER:_________
4. CELL NUMBERS:_______

Then,you can send the $250usd today through Money Gram or Western Union office with this information below.

Receiver Name=Frank Egwu
Country=Benin Republic
City .....Cotonou
Amount $250USD
Sender Name.....
MTCN..........

Am waiting to hear from you quickly to avoid delaying.(860) 498-8249

Best Regards,
Diplomatic Maxwell Landry
CALL ME +1 (304) 220-5209)

#339474 by AlanJones Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:00 am

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $258 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC: MAXWELL LANDRY.Here is my cell phone to contact me.+1(304) 220-5209. Or you can as well email with this email address

Receiver Name:..Frank Ego
Amount:....$258 US Dollars
SENDER NAME
MTCN

REGARD

Diplomat Maxwell Landry
CALL ME +1(304) 220-5209

#341062 by AlanJones Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:25 am

I AM Diplomat Maxwell Landry. I have been trying to reach you to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington DC. Address: Sterling, VA 20166, (USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $1.5Million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $158 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC: MAXWELL LANDRY. Here is my cell phone to contact me.+1(304) 220-5209. Or you can as well email with this email address

Receiver Name:..God Aka
Amount:....$158 US Dollars
SENDER NAME
MTCN

REGARD

Diplomat Maxwell Landry
CALL ME +1(304) 220-5209

#342616 by AlanJones Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:16 pm
From: Diplomatic Maxwell Landry - [email protected] via yahoo.com
Reply-to: Diplomatic Maxwell Landry - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17314700246

Attn: From UNITED STATES POST SERVICE Diplomatic Maxwell Landry.

I’m From UNITED STATES POST SERVICE Diplomatic Maxwell Landry, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in your Country which i was in San Diego International Airport JFK ) with your two boxes of consignment worth of $3.5Million Dollars which I have been instructed by United Nation Ecowas Benin Republic branch to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the Airport Delivery int`l transfer permit certificate which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Delivery permit so that I can exite the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the Delivery internationalhuyb transfer permit certificate will cost us just $180 Dollars only to get the international transfer permit certificate placed on the boxes as that permit will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.+1 (731) 470 0246),

Please try and reach me now with this my number +1 (731) 470 0246) as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Nether and other countries. I will provide you the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have 1 more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the international transfer permit certificate Fee to our Head Office in Benin as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. get back to me in this email: ([email protected] )with your full address.

Then,you can send the $180usd today through Money Gram or Western Union office with this information below.

Receiver Name=God Aka
Country=Benin Republic
City .....Cotonou
Amount $180USD
Text Question...When
Text Answer...Now
Sender Name.....
MTCN..........

Am waiting to hear from you quickly to avoid delaying.+1 (731) 470 0246)

Best Regards,
CALL OR SMS ME +1 (731) 470 0246)

#345042 by AlanJones Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:24 am
From: Diplomatic Maxwell Landry - [email protected] via yahoo.com
Reply-to: Diplomatic Maxwell Landry - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17314700246

I AM Diplomat Maxwell Landry. I have been trying to reach you to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington DC. Address: Sterling, VA 20166, (USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $3.5Million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $250 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC: MAXWELL LANDRY. Here is my cell phone to contact me.+1731 470-0246, Or you can as well email with this email address: [email protected]

Receiver Name:..God Aka
Amount:....$250 US Dollars
SENDER NAME
MTCN

Best Regards,
CALL OR SMS ME (731) 470-0246
E-mail [email protected]

#351540 by AlanJones Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 am
Reply-to: "DIPLOMATIC:MAXWELL LANDRY" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17064318958

ATTN: FROM UNITED STATES POST SERVICE DIPLOMATIC MAXWELL LANDRY.

I’M FROM UNITED STATES POST SERVICE DIPLOMATIC MAXWELL LANDRY, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU ON YOUR EMAIL ABOUT AN HOUR NOW JUST TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESSFUL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY WHICH I WAS IN SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT JFK ) WITH YOUR TWO BOXES OF CONSIGNMENT WORTH OF $3.5MILLION DOLLARS WHICH I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED BY UNITED NATION ECOWAS BENIN REPUBLIC BRANCH TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU.

THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY DEMANDED FOR ALL THE LEGAL BACK UP PAPERS TO PROVE TO THEM THAT THE FUND IS NO WAY RELATED WITH DRUG NOR FRAUD MONEY, I HAVE PRESENTED THE PAPERS I HANDED IT OVER TO THEM AND THEY ARE VERY MUCH PLEASED WITH THE PAPER’S I PRESENTED BUT THE ONLY THING THAT IS STILL KEEPING ME HERE IS THE AIRPORT DELIVERY INT`L TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE WHICH IS NOT PLACED ON THE BOXES, ONE OF THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY HAS ADVISE THAT WE GET THE DELIVERY PERMIT SO THAT I CAN EXITE THE AIRPORT IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE MY DELIVERY SUCCESSFUL.

I TRY TO REASON WITH THEM AND THEY STATED THE DELIVERY INTERNATIONALHUYB TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE WILL COST US JUST $250 DOLLARS ONLY TO GET THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE PLACED ON THE BOXES AS THAT PERMIT WILL ENABLE ME GET TO YOUR HOUSE SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE, THEY SCANNED THE BOXES AND FOUND OUT THAT THE FUND IS 100% SPEND ABLE AND ACCEPTED BY ANY BANK IN THE WHOLE WORLD.+1(706) 431-8958 or (678) 682-2992

PLEASE TRY AND REACH ME NOW WITH THIS MY NUMBER +1(706) 431-8958 AS I CAN NOT AFFORD TO SPEND MORE TIME HERE DUE TO OTHER DELIVERY I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF IN NETHER AND OTHER COUNTRIES. I WILL PROVIDE YOU THE PAPERS BACKING THE FUNDS TOGETHER WITH MY ID CARD AS I CAN ACCOMPANY YOU TO YOUR BANK WERE YOU WILL DEPOSIT THE FUND SUCCESSFULLY WITH THESE PAPERS. I HAVE 1 MORE VITAL PAPER WITH ME BUT I CAN ONLY PRESENT YOU THE HARD COPY WHEN I REACH YOUR HOUSE AS THAT IT IS THE DIPLOMATIC RULES, SUCH AS AUTHORIZATION TO DELIVER.

YOU CAN DIRECT THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE FEE TO OUR HEAD OFFICE IN BENIN AS THEY WILL GET IT HERE FOR YOU AND THEY ARE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE AND MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES AUTHORITY. GET BACK TO ME IN THIS EMAIL: ([email protected] )WITH YOUR FULL ADDRESS.

THEN,YOU CAN SEND THE $250USD TODAY THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION OFFICE WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME==GOD AKA
COUNTRY=BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY .....COTONOU
AMOUNT $250USD
TEXT QUESTION...WHEN
TEXT ANSWER...NOW
SENDER NAME.....
MTCN..........

AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU QUICKLY TO AVOID DELAYING.+1(706) 431-8958

BEST REGARDS,
DIPLOMATIC MAXWELL LANDRY
CALL OR SMS ME +1(706) 431-8958