Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349104 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:14 am
Reply-to: DIPLOMAT ROBERT BROWN - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16786822992

I AM DIPLOMAT AGENT.COMPLIMENT OF DAY , HOW IS EVERYTHING AND YOUR FAMILY IS NOW OVER FOUR DAYS THAT I HAVE BEEN WITH U.S.A CUSTOMS WHERE I WAS ARRESTED THAT I DO NOT HAVE A DELIVERY CLEARANCE PAPER AT MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT (MLB) FLORIDA U.S.A BUT I THANK GOD THAT THEY HAVE RELEASED ME TODAY WITH YOUR PACKAGE WORTH THE SUM OF $2.5MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS BUT THEYNEVER KNOW THAT IT CONTENTS LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.

SO IT IS THIS TODAY OR MORNING THAT THEY RELEASED ME WITH YOUR PACKAGE.YOU ADVICE TO RECONFIRM TO ME YOUR DETAILS YOU KNOW I LOST THEM DURING WHEN I WAS DRAGGING YOUR PACKAGE WITH SOME IMMIGRATION OFFICER HERE.

AND AGAIN YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SUM OF $185.00 FOR AIR WAY BILL PAPERS THEY SAID THAT IF I DID NOT HAVE IT THAT I WILL NOT ENTER FLIGHT TO YOUR OR TAXI SO SEND THE FEES TO BENIN REPUBLIC WHERE I CAN FROM THEY WILL GET THE AIR WAY BILL ASAP AND FORWARD TO ME HERE AND IT WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5/HRS OR 6/HRS I WILL GET TO YOUR HOME ONCE YOU SEND THE FEES.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND IT

Receive Name...GOD AKA
Country........Benin republic
City...........PORT NOVO
Text...........How long
Answer.........today
Amount.........$185

PLEASE IT IS THIS MORNING THAT THEY HAVE RELEASED ME AND I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE ANY MORE LONG HERE AND I WILL DELIVER YOUR FUNDS IN 5 HRS TIME ONCE YOU SEND THE FEES TO THE MAN IN CHARGE.DO THAT FAST SO THAT THEY CAN NOT LOOK OVER THIS PACKAGE TO KNOW THE CONTENTS,EMAIL: [email protected]

THANKS

DIPLOMAT ROBERT BROWN
CALL OR TEXT ME NOW FOR YOUR PACKAGE (678) 682-2992
ATTENTION PLS , YOUR PACKAGE IS ARRIVED

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#350104 by AlanJones Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:03 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Anthony Robert" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961742888

Welcome to Western Union
Remittance Office
Address: 126 Addington Road
Croydon Cr2 BP 325- Cotonou

Dear Valued Customer,

It is my pleasure to inform you about the latest development concerning your outstanding compensation fund total sum of US$2.950,000.00 is completed transferred in your favor on behalf of the management western union of our foreign customers.

Hence this is the great opportunity for you to receive your fund and you have to comply accordingly to enable us obtain the transfer clearance fee and start transferring your payment today and note you will be receiving US$5,000.00 daily.

For your information do not expect the releasing of your payment without sending the money required and remember that you are given only 24 hours to comply or your transfer will be cancel immediately since you are told to send $75 in order to help you..

Below is our account officer name to send the fee through via western union with the information below to enable us release your first payment immediately in other words this management is now requesting the sum of US$75 only to start receiving your payment:

Receiver Name:...God Aka
Zip Code:...229
Text Question:...HOW LONG
Answer:... TODAY
Amount:...US$75

FORWARD US THE REQUIRED INFORMATION:

SENDER'S NAME: ------
MTCN #:------

Note you are required to pay US$75 only to enable us secure your transfer clearance and we will start your payment immediately.

This offer valid for some Days ***24 Hours*** from today 7th December to 15th December 2014 therefore treat as urgent as possible to wire the fee today so that you will start receiving your fund.

We are wishing you the very best of luck.

Yours Sincerely

Mr.Anthony Robert
Call Phone +22961742888

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355054 by AlanJones Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:05 am
Reply-to: "MR.ANTHONY ROBERT" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: [b]+22961742888

ATTN: OUR ESTEEM CUSTOMER,

CONGRATULATIONS THAT I BORROWED $140.00 YESTERDAY FROM MY PASTOR IN THE CHURCH. THEN AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO SEND NOW IS ONLY $96.00 BUT I DON'T SEE THE REASON YOU HAVE TO KEEP SILENT ON ME, IS IT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY? ANY WAY THEIR IS GOOD NEWS THAT I RAISE SOME MONEY TO USE HELP YOU OUT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE RELEASE TO YOU WITHIN 3HOURS AFTER YOU SEND THE REMANING $96.00 AS I WANT IT.

I KNOW IT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE THAT MAKE YOU NOT TO BELIEVE ME BUT I TOLD YOU BEFORE MY GOD WHO IS MY WITTINESS THAT I CANNOT DECEIVE YOU BECAUSE MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN MATERIAL THINGS AND LOOSE YOUR SOUL. I TOLD YOU EARLIER JUST DROP YOUR OLD EXPERIENCE AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION A MAN OF GOD AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO FOLLOW SOMEBODY THAT FEAR GOD.

HONESTLY I AM JUST DISAPPOINTED AT YOUR BEHAVIORS BEFORE BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I AM MAN OF GOD AND CANNOT DECEIVE YOU. JUST PAY THE $96.00 AND LEAVE ME AND MY GOD BECAUSE GOD IS WATCHING ME IF I AM TELLING YOU LIES. YOU TOO PAYMENT IS ALREADY APPROVAL TODAY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE IT BUT THE MANAGEMENT HERE SAYS THAT YOU MUST PAY $96.00 FOR THE SECOND PAYMENT TRANSFER CHARGE BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TODAY. AFTER TRACKING THE PAYMENT PLEASE SEND THE CHARGE THROUGH MONEY GRAM IMMEDIATELY. BELOW;

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY FATHER. IF I FAIL TO RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT WITHIN 3HOURS AFTER YOU SEND THE $96.00 AS I PROMISE LET GOD TAKE MY LIFE, I CANNOT FAIL YOU, I PROMISE YOU. DON’T FEAR AS SOON AS YOU SENT THE $96.00 TODAY PLEASE LEAVE THE REST TO ME AND SEE IF I AM LIE TO YOU OR NOT BECAUSE I CAN NOT USE MY LIFE SWEAR BECAUSE OF $96.00 HOW CAN I SWEAR AGAINST MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS SMALL AMOUNT, IT IS TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND IT TODAY.

RECEIVER NAME::.GOD AKA
CITY:: COTONOU
TEST QUESTION::FOR WHAT?
ANSWER::CODE.
AMOUNT::$96 US DOLLARS.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT DETAIL WITH THIS E-MAILL ADDRSS ::([email protected])
MTCN NO SENDER NAME?

MR.ANTHONY ROBERT
Tellphone +22961742888
MONEY GRAM HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
FOREGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE (303)