Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349352 by Tim Atem Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:09 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Thanks, How are you doing today? Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport to Bangor International Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty last year. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes. Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.

Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival at your local airport, all communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 2-3 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

I must get assurance from you concerning my 25% before I will proceed.

MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.
Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.
Bangor International Airport.
287 Godfrey Blvd, Bangor, ME 04401,
United States.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement