Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352885 by Calvin Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 am
Received from: Major General Mohammed Babagana Monguno - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

ATTN: Sir/Madam

I am Major General Mohammed Babagana Monguno, National Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari. The new president Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the Prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria . This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract/ part payment of $20Million USD to you via courier service.

Note: The money is. Coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from

America ; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.Please you don't have to worry for any thing I will finance the transaction.The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your

House address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or driver's license if you have including your contact phone numbers, The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives in your country's airport. I hope you understand me.Please know that the only money you are going to spend is for the dispatch and registration of your consignment key and the original documentary.
I will let you know when the special Grace of God will airlift the boxes. Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes.

What l will Declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic FilmMaterial.I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents

Please tell them the same thing Ok. and will let You know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic

Immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand As a diplomatic consignment. This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to Me immediately you receive this message.

Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to be as soon as we Hear from you. Call me immediately you receive this message.

Best Regards,

Major General Mohammed Babagana Monguno

National Security Adviser to the President

Federal Republic of Nigeria

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement