Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#341823 by AlanJones Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 am
Tel. No.: +22891790473

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your attention. As you rightly know, I contacted you in this matter base on the fact that you bear the same surname with my late client and of the same nationality since I had sought for the relatives without success and instead of this fund being by the Finance Firm as I did mentioned in my proposal or being claimed by some unscrupulous person.

Sequel to my mail, my contacting you was prompted by the notification given to me by the finance house to present a heir to the estate amount of Eight Million Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$8.5M) of my deceased client and as such, your representation is of no violation of law because it is legally acceptable for one to make claims whereby his or her stand is defended legally. More to this legal justification is further explained below.

Note that all I want from you is to stand as a next of kin and beneficiary to the unclaimed estate of my deceased client. The next of kinship as stated by the inheritance law, is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up,or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner, relation, kinsmen,friend or well wisher, therefore by virtue of the above stated,

I seek consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client since the supposed next of kin also died along with him. You should note that all the original documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bonafide beneficiary and next of kin to my late client will duel and legally be obtained and issued in your names and favor. I do not know you but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into a deal capable of fetching something tangible.

I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my late client without any luck, most of his properties here were vandalized by hoodlums and some over grown by weeds as there is no one to look after them. It was until the finance firm with the said deposit invited me to their office and mandated me as his attorney here in Togo to locate and present to them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding fund with them.

It's upon this that I decided to contact you as bearing the same surname in order to assist me in putting claims to this fund for the release and transfer.Therefore, in a situation of this kind, it's not published and the respective financial institution only informs the customer's attorney as the case may be and then only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in he late "customer's will " which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitle to such estate but the real heir was also involved in the accident.

If this fund is not claimed,it will be re-deposited into the treasury of the finance firm as unclaimed bill which be shared among the board of directors due to high level of corruption here and that will become history. There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal with documentations,it is my duty to provide the next of kin and whosoever I approve as the next of kin will become the beneficiary and receive the fund. I have resolved to offer you 50% of the total fund and the remaining 50% will be my own share of the splits.

The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead this should be our watch word through out this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you,I will always remain the same.Meanwhile,you have to furnish me with your full details such as.

Meanwhile, I will requires you to send to me your details information thus;

1. Your Full Name............. 2. Your Nationality........... 3. Your Present Address....... 4. Your Age...................
5. Your Occupation............ 6. Your cell Phone Number..... 7. Your fax number............

Hence I will proceed in submitting the same to the finance firm in presenting you as the sole next of kin to my late client for the subsequent release of the deposit to you in line with their routine process.

In pursuance of our collective objective, I will not fail to remind you that your maximum co-operation and sense of belonging are required as well to enhance a positive impact towards the conclusive end of this matter.

For further clarification concerning this matter I strongly advise that you can call me on my direct telephone number Tel:+228- 91790473

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thank you and remain blessed.

Barr.Nattan Komor (Esq.)
Solicitors & Advocates,
Komor Chambers.
Tel.+ 228-91790473.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#353058 by TheScamHater Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:43 pm
Dear [victim],

To begin with, I thank you for your kind questions in regards to know more about your late cousin.

In brief I live in Lome , the capital city of TOGO in West Africa, and my late client lived there too. It is irrelevant to continue intensive search because the prevailing situation does not leave me with any more time.

Late Mr. Andrew [random last name to match Victim’s last name], spent almost all his life time here in Togo.Though he did not talked much about his root while he was alive and that's the reason why I found it difficult to trace any of his relation. I was his lawyer for over 20yrs before his untimely death but for one reason or the other, he did not tell me any thing about his family tree and relations even when I asked, he never wanted to have that subject discussed. I am still his legal representative over his estate and it is for this reason that bank notified me of their intentions in line with their banking policy and legal decision.

Sequel to my mail, my contacting you was prompted by the notification given to me by the finance house to present a heir to the estate amount of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$8.5M) of my deceased client and as such, your representation is of no violation of law because it is legally acceptable for one to make claims whereby his or her stand is defended legally. More to this legal justification is further explained below.

I have no doubt whatsoever that you are capable to handle this transaction and I want to make it knowledgeable to you that our laws and constitution is very clear on transfer of estate of a deceased person to a next of kin. My said client your relative, Late Mr. Andrew [random last name to match Victim’s last name]
, died without living a WILL pronouncing who should inherit his estate, as a result of this vacuum, you will come in between as the next of kin to my deceased client.

The family name "[random last name to match Victim’s last name]
" remains the same and this will give you a good advantage. In all standards, it is not a thing of immorality or illegal for you to stand in as the bonafide next of kin because you shall remain within the ambit of law to accomplish this.

Further to the legality and the legitimacy of your stand as the heir, please note that the next of kinship is not limited to direct family or blood relations to a decease person but could be extend to anyone (friend, business partner, wife related link, orphan or whosoever) as a stated pronunciation is established in the court of law to justify this status.But I really do not want to involve myself in such act of diverting someone's property because I represents him in the estates.I only depend on my 10% after transaction which is legalized all over the world.

As a legal luminary and at the same time the deceased Attorney, it is my duty to provide the next of kin and whosoever I present will become the beneficiary and the bank will have no choice than to transfer the estate to you as bonafide next of kin to my deceased client. Needless to remind again that I am very familiar with some of the top management staff of the bank; as such their administrative requirements shall not be difficult at all to be complied to.

I would therefore be grateful if you read this mail and get back to me immediately to enable us commence action. May I seize this opportunity once again to reassure you that this is a hitch free transaction of no consequences afterwards because every process from start to finish will be legally handled to protect your interest and any breach of law as may concern inheritance matters.

Meanwhile, you can also reach me through my number provided below.

I would appreciate if you give me an immediate call upon the receipt of this mail for oral introduction and further clarifications as may concern this claim.Nevertheless, you do not have to worry about what to do or how to go about this claim for I will direct you accordingly
in the course of proceedings.

Meanwhile, I will requires you to send to me your details information thus;

1. Your full name :

2. Date of birth :

3. Married or single?

4. Occupation :

5. Nationality/Contact Address :

6. Direct telephone and fax numbers :

Upon the receipt of your information,I will proceed in submitting the same to the bank in presenting you as the sole ext of kin to my late client for the subsequent release of the deposit to you in line with their routine process.Please do call me if you requires further clarification on this matter.

Kind regards,
Nattan Komor.LLB
Peter & Advocate.
Tel: +228 91790473.
Rue:36, Boulevard Avenue.
BP: 3162 Kagura,
Lome Togo, West Africa.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud