Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352715 by AlanJones Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 am
Welcome to the great
Illuminati brotherhood, join us now and
become richer once you join
the brotherhood you will be be given five Million us
dollars
instantly and you will be
earning $500,000,00.eve ry 2weeks.. join today
and
become richer and famous in life till death,
interested person should whap sap via
+1 (951)395-7941 or
email now([email protected])
Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#352716 by AlanJones Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:44 am
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI GROUP AND BECOME FAMOUS IN THE WORLD!!!
Do you want to be Rich and Famous? Do you want the world to recognize
you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes then come and be a member of the ILLUMINATI CHURCH
ORGANIZATION. For connection Contact Mr John Williams via telephone
number : +2348114936177 or Email via [email protected] for Registration.Please make sure you have made up your mind before
dialing this number. ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352717 by AlanJones Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:45 am
Hello, Do you want to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful?
for the rest of your life ? Benefit given to new member who join the
illuminati $90,00000 into your bank account......
$800,000 weekly salary.........
A car value at $6.5000.......
Award contract worth $500,00000.......A House in any country of your own
choice. And a free visa to your dream country. Total lifestyle changes??
if you are interested, WhatsApp us on +2348147226753 OR Email us
on: [email protected], so we can begin the joining process!!!

#352718 by AlanJones Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 am
am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
sitrangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) or
whatsapp or call this number +2348139568891

#352822 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 am
BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $2000 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM CARLIFONIA DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT LARRY ON whatsapp or call +2348180828544......... email:
[email protected]..

#352823 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +1(251)2861926 or email us on [email protected]

#352824 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 am
A FULL MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU WANT TO
>JOIN NOW Am Mr john from USA
>I am glad today because am now a successful man of
>Illuminati, i have taught of been one of the
>Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life
>and my family
>will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called
>Johnson who introduce me to this agent who have a
>successful influence with this occultist Illuminati,
>so he took me joining
>the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the
>head of all Illuminati member to help his cousin on
>belonging to the membership. All because of him he
>really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming
>a Illuminati member, i am now rich and wealthy. Thank
>your DR john For your support. Illuminati is a great
>and powerful means to get popular in life Do you want
>your parents to be proud of you,my email
>[email protected], he
>will help you to be rich?phone number is
>+446525365658 you can still call the agent in nigeria with this number
+2348054419884 if you want to make your self to be
>popular in world join the great Illuminati he we help
>you to come come what you want to be come in life OK

#352825 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:00 am
Hello viewers, it is unfortunate that our secret
fraternity have become what most people now
use as there aim of getting money, I would say
sorry to those who have falling to the once who
claim of being an agent of our secret fraternity
called Illuminati, any Illuminati member who
doesn't show you his or her identity card is a
fake and besides avoid those claiming a real
agent on facebook there is no real agent on
facebook due to the issue of fraudulent. The
Illuminati is mainly from Egypt and Kenya, and
note that our present head office is now in USA,
it is no longer in UK again due to the fraudulent
that are now existing there. there are only five
agent which was recently send to Nigeria to
establish the church of Lucifer over here. And
the other thing is that we the real Illuminati are
scarce and very hard to identify , you can only
identify us with our email address and our head
office cellphone number you can also whatsapp, which is +14844882381
and our email ID which normally include "666" on
it, and please for those who haven't yet be
scammed and are willing to join, please be
careful cos there are alot of fraudsters and so
many imposter now who claims they are real. So
now I will want those who are interested to hit
this email address :illuminatisolut
[email protected] for the link on how to join
our fraternity or hit us a message on our
whatsapp with this number +2347010774231 for
quick conversation on how to start. And there
are still alot of fraudsters on whatsapp now and
please you shouldn't add anyone on facebook or
email any how, make sure you are terrified with
it before you make any attempt, so be careful
and also please beware of fraudsters..

[email protected]

#352826 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:01 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or any given business,the great Illuminati can make everything possible just contact Email: [email protected] or call whats app Sir.Harry Mcclelld +2348116852322
1* You must be able to keep the secret to your self
2* You must have strong belief of Success
3* You must be over the age of 18 to make your own decision
4* You must be able to pay fee of "2,000 US Dollars" (Strictly) in order for you to have a masonic ring.
5* You must be able to wear a black shirt/t-shirt/vest not less than 3 times a week
6* You must believe that money is power
7* You must be aware that your name must sound in the list of Celebrities and super-rich people
8* All men and women are welcome to join this Temple of Only Success, Respect and Super-Rich
9* You must be ready to visit the sea water at midnight
10* You must have a belief in the changing/modern world of doing Things.
11* You must be ready to read, respect and understand the Prayer of the Illuminati
12* You have be able to make a Sacrifice.

#352942 by AlanJones Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:58 am
JOIN ILLUMINATI THE SECRET SOCIETY, Whatsapp.+2348151972510 email: illuminatibrothershood6@gmail. success,And ways to improve your destiny.We welcome every one to this society where by,are you a musician,footballer,firm star,politician etc,It makes you get Rich's and more famous PROTECTED, POWERFUL in the World, every one can [THE MORE PEOPLE THE MORE STRENGTH $ POWERS WE GAIN],Join now. For more information, call +2348151972510 or Whatsapp us or email: [email protected] TO join us for the NEW Worid..

#352943 by AlanJones Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:00 am
Are you not tired of poverty?Why
your mate are enjoying life.
Did you want to be rich and
have famous. Come and join
the brotherhood member
today now. Once you join us, we
are going to buy you one
dapples in any country you
wish to stay with a new car
and you will also be receiving
$250,000 dollars per week.. We
are going to turn your life with
different kind of things you wish
in your life. Do you
want to promote your
business? We can help you by
bringing you more customer
into your business. Are you a
musician? did you want
to be at the top in the world, like
LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
SEAN PAUL, LUDICROUS..we can
make you rich like these men.
If you are in need of joining the
brotherhood, Email us
now: {[email protected] }
you can easily contact us or whatassp us now:
+2348102799582. we are waiting for your reply

#352945 by AlanJones Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:02 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD Today. Call DR OLOWO +2349066873991. Add US On Whatsapp +2349066873991. TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 60,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America and other good stuffs you stand to enjoy . Please will do not share blood. Kindly send a mail to. [email protected] call or whatsapp us on+2349066873991..for guide and help::

#353061 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:06 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on [email protected] or whatsapp us on +233238685579

#353062 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:07 am
My name is Mr. EHIJATOR ADEBAYO, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the testimony posted by Mrs Thereasa Mathew on how an Illuminati agent SMITH helped her, saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship here in Canada. With the help of Mr. SMITH I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisinly 40 hours after I was initiated, I received a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. SMITH on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call/whatsapp him on +2349055346865.

#353063 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:07 am
CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:[email protected]