Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353253 by Troy Platt Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:30 pm
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:18:55 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: fbi office <[email protected]>
Subject: Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001

From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW,
Washington, DC 20535-0001
([email protected])

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/executives/

Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001

Am the newly appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray, a Lawyer and Formal Formal Assistant Attorney General, who assumed the role on June 7, 2017, after the dismissal of James Comey by President Donald Trump.

This is to officially inform you that James B Comey has been fired by our President following political controversies ranging from the Trump campaign's connections to Russia to Hillary Clinton's handling of classified emails. and also due to his Inability to handle some Matters regarding delivery upon which he will be asking for payment after payment.That is his involvement in illegal matters.

Trump said in a statement that "the FBI is one of our nation’s most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement."

While i was going through the files, i saw your file signed and stamped by James and am Was wondering why the delivery has not been completed till i realized that it might be as a result of requesting for high payment and payment after payments.

Also am writing to officially inform you that am now in control of the delivery of your fund and here to promise that as far as am concerned and in control, that your fund will be delivered without delay or additional fee.
Your total fund is $8 million which will be delivered to you within 12 hours after complying.

James has signed all the documents regarding the delivery and as he is no more in control, all will be renewed and All Authorities has been ordered to stop any delivery accompanied by document bearing James's Signature due to his involvement in illegal matters. I contacted Attorney General, and he said that we should obtain a permit order from the fund Origin country to enhance the change of signature. The needed permit order is to cost $375 but because of the new year bonanza, 300 has been taken care of. So you are required to send $75 today. After this week the cost of the permit order will still be $375. So you are advised to send the $75 as soon as possible so that we can commence the delivery immediately

Also you are required to confirm the following information urgently.

Your full name...............
Address...........
Telephone number.............
I.d Number..........

You are to note that this will not cost you any other thing other than this 75, am different from James and am trying to make this office the nation’s most cherished and respected institutions
Thanks as am waiting urgently to here from you.

Below is the information to send the $75
Receiver................Daniel Udo
Country................Benin Republic
City.......................Cotonou
Code............+229
Amount...............$75

You can send it via western or money gram.

Yours in service,
Mr. Christopher Wray
Director,
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, DC 20535-0001
([email protected])

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement