Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356028 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

From The Desk Of The Paymaster General Of The Federations..PMG....
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Dr,Haliru Dasak Abubakar.
State House Annex,Abuja,Nigeria.
P.O.Box.1198,Aso Drive,Abuja.
Direct Tel..234--8173-212684.
[email protected]

RE.EXECUTIVE PAYMENT MEMO FROM THE PAYMASTER GENERAL OF THE FEDERATIONS,,PMG..FGN/PMG/XX0011118/NGR.

Attn.Legal Beneficiary...

Sir/Madam....

Be officially informed that in my capacity as the newly appointed Paymaster General of the Federations PMG,i have been mandated by the Nigeria Funds Intelligent Unit..NFIU and the Nigerian National Assembly to to release your over due Inheritance/Lottery/Contract Payment with immediate effect as your Payment File have been retrieved from the Central Bank of Nigeria and forwarded to my desk for your payment by the Economics And Financial Crimes Commissions EFCC..in my capacity as the Head of this Agency which is responsible for the settlement of foreign and local debts owed by the Nigerian Government..your Payment File Numbers is as thus..FGN/PMG/006665/2018..

Furtherance to the above now and as a matter of urgency you are requested to furnish my office with all your payment data's including your banking details and address and as well advise my office your preferred mode of claiming this emergency approved sum of USD5.5Million only..Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as approved by the National Assembly in your favor through the 2018 Budget which have been set outside through the Paymaster General administered account for your immediate payment as authorized and mandated to my desk,note that this payment gazette is devoid of any bureaucratic bottlenecks nor Red Tapes and encumbrances as your payment will be directly released to you through the Paymaster General Office once you have certified the necessary payment regulations and due process from my desk,call me on my direct mobile line as thus--234--8173-212684.for more advise on your payment and as well forward all your necessary details that will help my office release your funds as approved as am new on this desk..forward all your details to this secure email id as [email protected]

Finally awaiting for your telephone call and email with your details for more on your payment advise through my desk only as i have already gazetted your funds for immediate payment..please note that the omission of your name atop is a deliberate act to avoid hackers hijacking your funds as am been very careful with this job hence you have to state your full details while responding to my letter,more the EFCC is monitoring your payment for security reasons and to avoid diversion by some scrupulous Government Officials....

Faithfully Yours...

AA.Okala..FOR...

Dr,Haliru D. Abubakar..
Paymaster General Of The Federations..PMG.
Mobile Line..234--8173212684.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement