Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358860 by AlanJones Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:52 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22969649990

Western Union transferring payment head office
741 Rue Des Franciscans Adido gome
Benin Republic / Lome broade P.O Box 9263
E-mail: { [email protected] }

How are you doing,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $48.00 usd as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $48.00 usd but i don't see the reason why you have keep silent on me not to respond back, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $48.00 usd and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies or not.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $48.00 usd for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $48.00 usd as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don?t fear as soon as you send the $48.00 usd today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $48.00 usd how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

You have an assurance of receiving your payment once this is settled and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by this our head office, but i swear nothing is going to come up again after this and i will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately or i will write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have whatever you have spent on your funds sent it back to you first thing tomorrow. Just try and understand because i do not want you to loose your funds that you have spent so much on now you have only one step to receiving your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it might be too late to recover.

I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MR. LARY REMOND. hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will be the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believe that no other fee will be ask for you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $48.00 usd.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR SMALL WORLD TRANSFER OFFICE BELOW:

Receiver Name :::::::: BALOR UDE
City :::::::: Cotonou
Question :::::::: color
Answer :::::::: Blues
Amount :::::::: $48.00
Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment fee of $48.00 Today we shall send your pick up information details the same day you send the $48.00 usd, I swear and i will not fail to release your first transfer payment fund of $3,000 today OK.

Yours Sincerely
MR. LARY REMOND.
Foreign Operation Payment Center,
General Managing Director
Telephone +229 69649990.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement