Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358872 by Bill F Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:03 am
Aloysius Katsina-Alu
[email protected]
[email protected]
EDA ANU

reply-to: CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME <[email protected]>
to:
date: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 3:37 PM
subject: Justice of the Supreme Court
mailed-by: movie.ocn.ne.jp

THREE-ARMS ZONE P.M.B 308. GARIABUJA.
Justice of the Supreme Court of BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL: [email protected]

Attention Please,

Provision of Affidavit of Claim Certificate for Legal Cover/

Protection of US$2.8 Million Dollars.

Please let me start by apologizing to your humble and noble person,this is because your payment file worth the total sum of us$2.8 Million us dollars was brought to my desk for cancellation which i have to taken my time to look into your payment file to know why your over due payment should be canceled and i found out that it was because of your inability to secure your Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) that is why they decided to cancel your payment of us$2.8 Million usd.

However,due to humanitarian ground and sympathy and because i do not want your payment to be cancel, so i immediately called up the president and explain your matter to him as regards your payment and he personally called up a meeting which was resolved that all payment charges and any payment fee should be reduced to it's barest menial in order to help you afford the fee.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required has been reduced to only the sum of $69.us dollars this step is in order to enable you afford this only fee so that your Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) will procure in your name to enhance the immediate transfer of your $2.8 Million us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address.

Please I want you to know that you have till the end of today and tomorrow to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the transfer of your fund worth us$2.8 Million us dollars into your account,So i will advice you to copy below information and address the payment of $69.us dollars through the Western Union or Money gram and send back the payment details to this office immediately the payment is effected.

Send the $69. us dollars through Western Union OR Money Gram

Receiver's Name:............. EDA ANU
City:..................................... Cotonou
Question:.................................... TRUST?
Answer:.......................................... GOD
Amount:............................................. $69. us dollars only

We want you to know that we are indeed very sorry for any inconveniences any delay this must have caused you in having your fund paid out to you long before now.

You will never ever regret paying the fee this is a promise to you after all your pains in the past as we are here to serve you as our word is our bond to you.

Confirm the receipt of this e-mail by you immediately and be rest assured that you will be smiling to your bank once you comply with the above directives now. Your urgent response to this e-mail now will go a long way in helping us ensure your payment is released to you within 24 hours of you acting as instructed you now.

Looking forward to read your email with the payment details of the required $69 Dollars.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister John G Paul Esq

CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME
COURT OF BENIN.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Advertisement