Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357895 by AlanJones Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:14 am
Reply-to: MRS ETHEL MCGUIRE - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12347598029

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse In Los Angles International Airport for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Benin Republic and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent. So after our discovering, we decided to break the box and we found cotton wool lining wedged into the plywood box, the box contained $8.5 Million USD dollars. And we also found out that the box also contained one certificate which is LEGALITY CERTIFICATE. Please I want you to text me message so that I can show you everything.

Click below Link to know about me http://www.latimes.com/ business/la-fi-himi-mcguire- 20160228-story.html
Best Regards
Assistant Mrs. Ethel McGuire
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States
Code: LAX Elevation: 38 m
Phone: 234) 759-8029

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#359820 by AlanJones Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:00 am
Reply-to: MRS ETHEL MCGUIRE - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13218328201

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse In Los Angles International Airport for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Benin Republic and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent. So after our discovering, we decided to break the box and we found cotton wool lining wedged into the plywood box, the box contained $8.5 Million USD dollars. And we also found out that the box also contained one certificate which is LEGALITY CERTIFICATE. Please I want you to text me message so that I can show you everything.

Click below Link to know about me http://www.latimes.com/ business/la-fi-himi-mcguire- 20160228-story.html
Best Regards
Assistant Mrs. Ethel McGuire
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States
Code: LAX Elevation: 38 m
Phone: +1 321) 832-8201

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.