Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#359821 by AlanJones Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:02 am
From: Mrs Susan Walter - [email protected] via netorgft3541785.onmicrosoft.com
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347018489441

Dearest Reader/Friend

My name is Mrs. Susan Walter, I live at 8763 Pelican Dr. La Grange IL 60525,United States. I am one of those who has an Inheritance/Contract in West Africa years ago and they refused to pay me my fund payment, I had paid over $30,000 USD trying to get my payment all to no avail. Somebody directed me to travel down to Benin Republic in ECOWAS office to meet Barrister. Mat Oto with all my contract documents who is the member of CONTRACT PAYMENT COMMITTEE and LEGAL ADVISER to the ECOWAS COMMITTEE on Foreign Remittance Payment, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me on telephone and advised me to come down to Benin Republic which I did.

He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he directed me to the paying bank, which is Federal Reserve Bank New York, USA, and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my contract funds of $2.5Million USD. On the process of searching for my file, I saw your email on awaiting payment list in the office of Barrister Mat Oto. Though I did not capture all your information lest your fax number.

Am sorry to contacting you late as I planned doing it as soon as I arrive back to USA where I received my payment with the Federal Reserve Bank in New York City. I and my husband have been so busy because we are trying to set up a factory here with the money we received. So if you care, do contact Barrister Mat Oto with the information below and just explain yourself to him as I know he is honest and humble person. Alternatively mention my name to him he will attend to you quickly.

Name: Barrister Mat Oto
Email: [email protected]
phone number +234 7018489441
Address: 123,Palm Avenue Palm Grove,
Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you okay because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat. The only money I paid was just $360 for ECOWAS Payment Clearance Approval which I used to receive my payment from the Federal Reserve Bank New York City. So you have to take note of that.

PS. If you need any of my help, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
mrs.susanwalter
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement