Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#363197 by Bill F Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:04 pm
Godwin Aniem
[email protected]
+2348153188998
[email protected]
[email protected]

reply-to: Godwin Aniem <[email protected]>
to:
date: Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 7:21 AM
subject: APOLOGY
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Attn: Beneficiary,

SUBJECT: LETTER OF APOLOGY FROM NEW DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA /YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT ADVICE.
I am Mr. GODWIN ANIEM, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee of the office of the presidency, I have been directed by His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (MUHAMMADU BUHARI), SFF, GCRF), to bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that the present Government understand your plight and agony over your huge investment in the past trying to secure your payment with the Central Bank of Nigeria, to no avail. Due to what we described as selective payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of foreign contract payment in the past.
However, upon assumption of office by this Democratic Elected Government, series of special meeting were held home and abroad with some leaders of the World Monetary Institution e.g. World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Paris and London Club of Creditors, European Economic Community ( E .E. C.) and envoy's of our Correspondence International Bank of Settlement Worldwide affiliated with the Central Bank of Nigeria. The purpose of this special meeting is to (i) rebuild Nigeria Economy (ii) pay all Foreign Debts.
In this regards, and due to the good and positive results we receive from this special meeting a Total sum of US$2.5 Billion U.S. Dollars have been approved from the supplementary Budget Bill which was approved by the Upper House of assembly recently to pay all foreign Contractors whose payment have been hanging since 1989.
In order to show the World that Nigerian is a truly Democratic and Transparent Government, this New Government has decided to give all Foreign Contractors 100% assurance that in 72 Banking Hours their contract Fund will be effected to their nominated Bank Account.
This morning a Telex Signal attached with a Presidential Instruction Stamped and Signed by the Vice President have being sent to (CBN) for payment of Contractor we find eligible to receive payment from the government of the country.
You are however,strongly advised for the interest of your person, your esteemed Company to Contact the Chairman, Contract Award Committee, Mr GODWIN ANIEM on Tel: +2348153188998 E-mail: [email protected] for the immediate payment of your Contract Fund within the next 48 Banking Hours.
On behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your approved payment in the past. However, Congratulations in advance!
Yours faithfully,
MR. Godwin Aniem
CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
Advertisement

#363430 by Bill F Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:40 am
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

reply-to: Godwin Aniem <[email protected]>
to:
date: Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 5:48 AM
subject: APOLOGY
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Attn: Beneficiary,

SUBJECT: LETTER OF APOLOGY FROM NEW DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA /YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT ADVICE.
I am Mr. GODWIN ANIEM, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee of the office of the presidency, I have been directed by His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (MUHAMMADU BUHARI), SFF, GCRF), to bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that the present Government understand your plight and agony over your huge investment in the past trying to secure your payment with the Central Bank of Nigeria, to no avail. Due to what we described as selective payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of foreign contract payment in the past.
However, upon assumption of office by this Democratic Elected Government, series of special meeting were held home and abroad with some leaders of the World Monetary Institution e.g. World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Paris and London Club of Creditors, European Economic Community ( E .E. C.) and envoy's of our Correspondence International Bank of Settlement Worldwide affiliated with the Central Bank of Nigeria. The purpose of this special meeting is to (i) rebuild Nigeria Economy (ii) pay all Foreign Debts.
In this regards, and due to the good and positive results we receive from this special meeting a Total sum of US$2.5 Billion U.S. Dollars have been approved from the supplementary Budget Bill which was approved by the Upper House of assembly recently to pay all foreign Contractors whose payment have been hanging since 1989.
In order to show the World that Nigerian is a truly Democratic and Transparent Government, this New Government has decided to give all Foreign Contractors 100% assurance that in 72 Banking Hours their contract Fund will be effected to their nominated Bank Account.
This morning a Telex Signal attached with a Presidential Instruction Stamped and Signed by the Vice President have being sent to (CBN) for payment of Contractor we find eligible to receive payment from the government of the country.
You are however,strongly advised for the interest of your person, your esteemed Company to Contact the Chairman, Contract Award Committee, Mr GODWIN ANIEM on Tel: +2348153188998 E-mail: [email protected] for the immediate payment of your Contract Fund within the next 48 Banking Hours.
On behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your approved payment in the past. However, Congratulations in advance!
Yours faithfully,
MR. Godwin Aniem
CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA