Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342015 by AlanJones Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:14 am
Spam from Trip Advisor:
THANK YOU SO MUCH Mr peters THE BEST HACKHER: Hi. My name is Michael

I have been hearing about BLANK ATM CARD i never know it exist but until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM Card from Hacking man called Mr PETERS i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Mr PETERS i complained to him how i needed money and he reply Yes he is a hacking of anything, she said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and others devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about her card. he told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 2 days later i received my card from DHL with my pin, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $3 000 00 immediately. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $20 000 00 without any stress of being trace and caught. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone who need financial help should contact him he is the best and kind, please don't fall in other peoples hands who will take your money and not give you card. This is his email address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342016 by AlanJones Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 am

Bank Name : UNION BANK
Address : 290E HIGHLAND AVE SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA 92404 USA
Account Holder's Name : LORIE P CORMINAL
Account Number : 3371539333
Routing Number : 122000496
Swift Code : BOFCUS33MPK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#365151 by Scammedgem42 Sun May 20, 2018 10:15 pm
Seeing this bank details confirmed my suspicion that I have been scammed. This is the exact same bank info I received when I asked for details to transfer money.
"Bank Name : UNION BANK
Bank Address : 290E HIGHLAND AVE SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA 92404 USA
Account Holder's Name : LORIE P CORMINAL
Account Number : 3371539333
Routing Number : 122000496
Swift Code : BOFCUS33MPK"

I am just new here. And I hope someone can help me post information about this binary option trading scams. And another scam from a person disguising as soldier who says he is in love with me. Now I'm afraid these scammers might use the personal details I gave them to access my bank account. Any advise please?