Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365631 by Bryon Williams Sat May 26, 2018 6:21 pm
Reply-To: < [email protected] >
Subject: Re: GREETINGS FROM US ARMY CAPTAIN GLEN

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I found your name listed in your country Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention in receiving money on my behalf.

I am Capt. Glen Gerald, officer in the US Army; i am one of the US Army officer deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peacekeeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Syria from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other.

Click on this BBC news listing to confirms what I want to share with you: http:// news bbc. co.uk/2/hi/ middle_east/ 2988455.stm

If you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you. Get back to me after you have visited the above websites to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions? Am standing by for your urgent response now that we are leaving Iraq to Syria.

Please get back to me via e-mail: [email protected]

Best Regard.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#366448 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:02 pm
Reply-To: < [email protected] >
Subject: Re: GREETINGS FROM US ARMY CAPTAIN GLEN

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I found your name listed in your country Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention in receiving money on my behalf.

I am Capt. Glen Gerald, officer in the US Army; i am one of the US Army officer deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peacekeeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Syria from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other.

Click on this BBC news listing to confirms what I want to share with you: http:// news. bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/ middle_east/2988455.stm

If you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you. Get back to me after you have visited the above websites to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions? Am standing by for your urgent response now that we are leaving Iraq to Syria.

Please get back to me via e-mail: [email protected]

Best Regard.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/