Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#363475 by AlanJones Tue May 01, 2018 12:01 am
From: YOUR ATM CARD SUM OF $5.5 MILLION - [email protected]
Reply-to: "YOUR ATM CARD SUM OF $5.5 MILLION" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968947039

Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $5.5M United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with DHL COURIER SERVICE, BENIN REPUBLIC, before i traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of MAY

What you have to do now is to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.The only money you will send to the DHL COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($96.00US) Dollars only.

Being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by any body to pay any other money except ($96.00 US) Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow;

Here is the information to pay the fee

Receiver's Name....IGWEZ EDU
Country.. Benin Republic
City.. Cotonou
Text Question..WHEN
Text Answer...NOW
Amount $96.00
MTCN.
Sender.

Contact Person:MR RICHARD BELL
Email Address : ([email protected])
Tel +229-68947039

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over there and know when it will get to your address.Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ($96.00 US) Dollars for their immediate action.

email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
DR WINTER GREG

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#365521 by AlanJones Thu May 24, 2018 11:55 pm
Reply-to: ATM CARD READY TO DELIVER - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968947039

Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $5.5M United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with DHL COURIER SERVICE, BENIN REPUBLIC, before i traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of April.

What you have to do now is to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.The only money you will send to the DHL COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($96.00US) Dollars only.

Being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by any body to pay any other money except ($96.00 US) Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow;

Here is the information to pay the fee

Receiver's Name....Francis Ngene
Country.. Benin Republic
City.. Cotonou
Text Question..WHEN
Text Answer...NOW
Amount $96.00
MTCN.
Sender.

Contact Person:MR RICHARD BELL
Email Address : ([email protected])
Tel +229-68947039

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over there and know when it will get to your address.Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ($96.00 US) Dollars for their immediate action.

email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
DR WINTER GREG

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#366463 by AlanJones Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:34 pm
Reply-to: DELIVERY AGENT - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962199128

LEEWING TRADING COMPANY LIMITED

GOOD DAY I AM DIPLOMAT MR.PETER FRANK.

HOW IS EVERYTHING AND YOUR FAMILY IS NOW OVER 3 HOURS THAT I HAVE BEEN HERE WITH USA CUSTOMS WHERE I WAS ARRESTED THAT I DO NOT HAVE A DELIVERY CLEARANCE PAPER AT MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. BUT I THANKS GOD THAT THEY HAVE RELEASED ME NOW WITH YOUR PACKAGE WORTH SUM OF $10.7 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS BUT THEY NEVER KNOW THAT IT CONTENTS ARE LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. SO NOW THEM RELEASED ME WITH YOUR ATM CARD. YOU ADVICE TO RECONFIRM YOUR DETAILS YOU KNOW I LOST THEM DURING WHEN I WAS DRAGGING WITH YOUR PACKAGE BY SOME IMMIGRATION OFFICERS HERE.

AND AGAIN YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SUM OF $110 FOR AIR WAY BILL PAPERS THEY SAID THAT IF I DID NOT HAVE IT, I WILL NOT ENTER FLIGHT OR TAXI TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS, SO SEND THE FEES TO BENIN REPUBLIC WHERE I CAME FROM THEY WILL GET THE AIR WAY BILL ASAP AND FORWARD TO ME HERE IN THE AIRPORT AND IT WILL NOT TAKE ME MORE THAN 5/HRS OR 4/HRS I WILL GET TO YOUR HOME ONCE YOU SEND THE FEES. HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND IT.

RECEIVERS NAME ........ Francis Ngene
COUNTRY .......BENIN REPUBLIC .
CITY COTONOU .
AMOUNT ........$110.00
QUESTION...... HOW LONG.
ANSWER ......5HOURS.
SENDERS NAME.......
MTCN........

PLEASE CALL MY DIRECTOR DHL DELIVERY COMPANY NOW NAME MR.JOHNSON CHRIS // ([email protected]) CALL +229-62199128.

PLEASE NOW THEM HAVE RELEASED ME AND I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE ANY MORE LONG HERE AND I WILL DELIVER YOUR FUNDS IN 5 HRS TIME ONCE YOU SEND THE FEES TO THE MAN IN CHARGE MR.JOHNSON CHRIS WITH ABOVE GIVEN INFORMATION.DO THAT FAST SO THAT THEY WILL NOT LOOK OVER THIS PACKAGE TO KNOW THE CONTENTS,

THANKS

EMAILS:([email protected])

DIPLOMATIC AGENT PETER FRANK.

#367456 by AlanJones Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 pm
Reply-to: DELIVERY AGENT - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12706976237

Attention:

I AM Diplomatic Agent Barr. Johnson Gerald I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport Texas,(USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $8.5million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $55 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information’s below so that I can deliver your consignment boxes to you today.

NAME: =======================================
ADDRESS: ====================================
MOBILE NO.:==================================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ===============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ==============

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMAPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC Barr.Johnson Gerald Here is my cell phone to contact me. (270) 697-6237
Or you can as well email with this email address ([email protected])

Receiver: Francis Ngene
City: Cotonou
Amount: $55 US Dollars
Text Question: A?
Answer: B
SENDER NAME
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic U.N COURIER COMPANY email me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me :([email protected])
or call me (270) 697-6237
Regard
DIPLOMATIC Barr. Johnson Gerald
CALL ME (270) 697-6237

#368589 by AlanJones Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:04 am
Reply-to: FROM UBA BANK - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962199128

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to let you know that we have received an instruction from the United Nation by orders of the Ministry of Finance, Republic of Benin to release your Approved payment of US$20 Million Dollars via UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw your US$20 Million Dollars from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.I must thank you and assure you that UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD number 527 439364 4673648 has been approved and upgraded in your favour this morning. The amount upgraded in the ATM CARD is US$20 Million Dollars, (TWENTY MILLION USD) and your secret pin number is 8081, Right now,

Invitation have been extended to you to visit UBA BANK Benin Republic for collection of your UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD and PIN NUMBER so that you can activate it by yourself and start withdrawing funds from any ATM Machine in your country but the amount you can withdraw in a day is $23,000, per day as we have programmed it.Alternatively, if you are unable to visit UBA BANK Republic of Benin for collection of this your UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD and PIN NUMBER, you must therefore apply for the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD and PIN NUMBER to be sent to you via our diplomatic courier service at your own expenses byoffsetting the following payments such as; (1) Shipment fee of the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD to your address amounting to US$50.00. (2) Insurance Coverage of the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD amounting to USUS$60.00.

Both payments is the sum of US$110.00 must be paid to enable us ship the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD to your address to enable you start withdrawing your US$20 Million Dollars from any ATM machine in any part of the world. This UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD must be insured so that it can get to you without any problem and diversion. This is because this ATM CARD that can be use to withdraw funds from any ATM Machine in every part of the world.Secondly the officer in charge is .Hon Eze Ego, contact them via above with all your detail, by contacting them to Atm card payment centre of {UBA Bank Plc} phone number +229-99 61 66 88 the general manager name Hon EZE EGO.

And make sure you do forward to them your full information’s such as. (1) your full name.(2) Address where you want them to send the card through diplomatic courier Service (P.O Box not accepted). (3) Your full name and total amount you are expecting, Instead of losing your fund. (4) you’re direct telephone numbers. (5) A copy of your international passport. Please indicate to the card centre the total sum you are expecting and for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any institution or office until you receive the Atm card. Note: because of impostors, we hereby issue you, your pin code of conduct tag number, which is (8081) so you must have to indicate this code when contacting the card centre. We await your urgent response.

So, if you cannot come to UBA BANK of Republic of Benin for collection of your UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD, you must therefore kindly go right now To western union and send this shipment and insurance fee of US$110.00 via Western Union Money transfer with the details below And write your MTCN number down and your sender name below down the details

Receiver's Name..Francis Ngene
Country.. Benin Republic
City.. Cotonou
Text Question..WHEN
Text Answer...NOW
Amount $110.00
MTCN.
Sender.

As soon as the fee is received, we shall immediately dispatch the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD to you and it will take only 2 days to arrive to your address to enable you start withdrawing funds that same day from any ATM machine nearest to you.
Thanks for your understanding and we are waiting for your quick reply and the payment information.

This massage is coming from.
Foreign Contract Payments
Dr.James Entwistle ([email protected])

UBA BANK PLC ATM VISA CARD +229-62199128