Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#367457 by AlanJones Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:22 pm
Reply-to: "FBI Dir. Christopher Wray" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13202868511

Department of US Federal Bureau Of Investigation
At JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York.
Address: 26 Federal Plaza 23rd Floor New York NY 10278-0004
Director-Christopher Wray
Phone: +1 (320) 286-8511
Motto: Safety
Ref: DE-FBI-RC

Attn: Beneficiary,

The Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington DC believed you received the previous messages sent to you prior to your dealings with the US Custom Authority at JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over due contract payment as consignment trunk box worth sum of $468Million Dollars only) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

However we hereby informing you that a Consignment Trunk Box that worth sum of ($468) Millions United Dollars accompanying/delivering to you By Diplomat-Frank D. Mark from West-Africa who boarded an Air France with Flight no 547 (AF547/AFR547) was here because there is little issue occurred after X-ray scanning of the box here in NYC.

We have waited enough, because we sent you an e-mail in your local Language but no response from you, now I‘m sending another email to you in English Language so if you don’t need this delivery any more kindly let me know immediately you receive this message today so that I will send a report to the JFK Customs and concentrate on my duty while your consignment trunk box will be release to you.A lady Mrs. Jane Frederick whom you assigned as your Representative who told us that you sent her to make sure that she come back home with the consignment and she submitted all the documentation with some evidence that you was sentenced to life imprisonment.

I personally want to assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence until you received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly. We are hereby protecting your interest, that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure it goes well because this is a huge amount of money we can not wish you to lose.

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay now so we further make things easier for you by discussed with the US Custom Authority at JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges/fee which have to be only $150 now, after the Diplomatic Agent deliver your consignment trunk box to you, once you confirm your $468Million then you pay the remaining balance of $350 and they agreed.

Therefore the Customs Clearance Certificate CCC which was initially on the high price of $700 has been cut-down to $350 considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens unable to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement. Its better you conclude these matter within the given date since power of attorney we received from Mrs Jane Frederick is that we have to change the beneficiary name which is you and put her own name as the fund owner,stating that you have been sentenced to life imprisonment hence we are seeking for your confirmation.

She has also submitted her account and residence address for us to either Deliver or Transfer the funds to her through one of her options. I advise that you try your possible best to come up with the payment as soon as possible so that your box will directed to your dispatch before 12hours according to the agreement paper,So try as much as you can to make sure that you send the fee immediately after you have receive this e-mail so that all your effort to receive your consignment trunk box will not be in vain to another person‘s favor. Or shall we release your fund to her ???

Just click reply to us immediately.

Yours sincerely,
FBI Dir. Christopher Wray.
Phone,+1(320) 286-8511

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#368852 by AlanJones Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:05 am
Reply-to: "FBI Dir. Christopher Wray" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13202868511

At JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York.
Address: 26 Federal Plaza 23rd Floor New York NY 10278-0004
Director-Christopher Wray
Phone: +1 (202) 810-1392
Motto: Safety
Ref: DE-FBI-RC

Attn: Beneficiary,

The Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington DC believed you received the previous messages sent to you prior to your dealings with the US Custom Authority at JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over due contract payment as consignment trunk box worth sum of $8 000.000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

However we hereby informing you that a Consignment Trunk Box that worth sum of ($8,000.000.00) Eight Millions United Dollars accompanying/delivering to you By Diplomat-Frank D. Mark from West-Africa who boarded an Air France with Flight no 547 (AF547/AFR547) was here because there is little issue occurred after X-ray scanning of the box here in NYC.

We have waited enough, because we sent you an e-mail in your local Language but no response from you, now I‘m sending another email to you in English Language so if you don’t need this delivery any more kindly let me know immediately you receive this message today so that I will send a report to the JFK Customs and concentrate on my duty while your consignment trunk box will be release to you.A lady Mrs. Jane Frederick whom you assigned as your Representative who told us that you sent her to make sure that she come back home with the consignment and she submitted all the documentation with some evidence that you was sentenced to life imprisonment.

I personally want to assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence until you received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly. We are hereby protecting your interest, that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure it goes well because this is a huge amount of money we can not wish you to lose.

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay now so we further make things easier for you by discussed with the US Custom Authority at JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges/fee which have to be only $150 now, after the Diplomatic Agent deliver your consignment trunk box to you, once you confirm your $8Million then you pay the remaining balance of $150 and they agreed.

Therefore the Customs Clearance Certificate CCC which was initially on the high price of $300 has been cut-down to $150 considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens unable to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement. Its better you conclude these matter within the given date since power of attorney we received from Mrs Jane Frederick is that we have to change the beneficiary name which is you and put her own name as the fund owner,stating that you have been sentenced to life imprisonment hence we are seeking for your confirmation.

She has also submitted her account and residence address for us to either Deliver or Transfer the funds to her through one of her options. I advise that you try your possible best to come up with the payment as soon as possible so that your box will directed to your dispatch before 12hours according to the agreement paper,So try as much as you can to make sure that you send the fee immediately after you have receive this e-mail so that all your effort to receive your consignment trunk box will not be in vain to another person‘s favor. Or shall we release your fund to her ???

Just click reply to us immediately.

Yours sincerely,
FBI Dir. Christopher Wray.
Text SMS,+1(320) 286 8511
E-MAIL [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.